Dusty watch 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Go have a cry on Caro’s saggy old t!ts you clown
I think Ctl is Caros saggy old t!ts, just hammered away at the keyboard as she adjusted her monitor after seeing her reflection.

BTW big red, can I change my my handle to Caros saggy old t!ts as it’s the funniest thing I have read here in ages, well done CanYouFeelTheSunburn

Can I which teams did you guys support before Gold Coast? I’m getting Essendon vibes
I supported your Mums weak bladder

Poon, blown out by giving birth to a massive ball sack. She should have had a “Cleansweep” at 3 months, hence why she named you that?

I think Ctl is Caros saggy old t!ts, just hammered away at the keyboard as she adjusted her monitor after seeing her reflection.

BTW big red, can I change my my handle to Caros saggy old t!ts as it’s the funniest thing I have read here in ages, well done CanYouFeelTheSunburn
Thanks mate, glad I could provide a laugh or two for you.

No doubt he rubs one out every time Caro’s Arrow comes on Footy Classified each week. 735E000D-0E32-41F1-BE3E-3DA39CAC9A93.jpeg

Yeah Essendon for sure, I can smell the single digit IQ
You’re supposed to burn me after I torched your comment, your mum and your name, in barely more than a sentence.

Cmon I believe in you, get out the crayons and write something witty, use some of that superiority you like to portray as an entitled fan of a big VIC club

Just thought I'd jump into this thread to catch up on some dusty chat..

Oh No Fire GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Dusty watch 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back