Banter TRTT Part 14: 2022 Goodbye (To 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
100%ing is weird dudes. you're aware that you get absolutely nothing for it and no one cares right? and any sense of satisfaction when you finally get there will be fleeting, and not worth the dozens of hours of grinding after the game ceases being fun?

for more life tips follow my blog
Nah, I got a hat for 100% on Red Red Redemption 1.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Me with Horizon: Forbidden West. I was completing every side quest, map question mark, mini-game, collectable etc. until this morning when I said fück it, I'm mainlining the rest. Finished just after lunch.
Yeh I 100% the original Horizon game. Was a bit of a grind that's for sure

This Cowboy Neale thing passing is hitting me a little bit. I think because he is, or was my dad's favourite player when he was growing up.

In a weird way I've never thought about my parents heroes or favourite celebrities dying, beyond mum or whoever being upset about the queen. Grow up thinking parents are people who don't buy in to having idols or public figures that excite and inspire them, but obviously they do, that's just ignorance.

Hopefully Neil Diamond isn't dead yet. I do remember when Gene Pitney died though, lol that upset him a bit.

Anyway, musings over.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Helpful tips for the procedurally challenged…
850ef461705335a43633399d354da358.jpg
47960378fe12b574a828b551afbd63d8.jpg

On iPhone using recycled electrons, via BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve published this on Monday. It’s about me.

However, I’ve send it to a friend whose situation is way worse than my own. He had plenty of trouble during the lockdown. He has moved three times since and is now going in NA meetings.

He liked it a lot. Some here may find it useful.

The link is google-translated. The title “Nascer de Novo” means “To Be Born Again”:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back