Opinion Non-Crows AFL 9

Which team will finish the 2024 season higher ranked?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
jim carrey boxing GIF
Come on Browny take him down, everyone in Australia will be cheering you on
I'll volunteer to help Brown on with his gloves, once I've filled them with scrap iron first of course. If you're gonna punch Cornes in the head, you want to make the most of it.

Seems to be a minority opinion, but I always thought Carlton were a better team when silvagni came on. Maybe I just watched a weird sample of games, but he always seemed to give his all and everyone else stood up? I always liked him.
Was it just against us when he rucked against Rob? (He beat him in a hit out once)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dockers apparently keen to sack Longmuir if he doesn't pull his finger out, and poach.........Beveridge! :)
Honestly a good move for Beveridge & Bulldogs.

He should have moved a couple of years ago.

Seems to be a minority opinion, but I always thought Carlton were a better team when silvagni came on. Maybe I just watched a weird sample of games, but he always seemed to give his all and everyone else stood up? I always liked him.
He works hard defensively, not much in the way of hurt factor though. I guess you could argue that Carlton are a bit flakey on defence so that makes his contribution to the side valuable. If he played for us though, I'd view him as someone we should be working to replace.

He works hard defensively, not much in the way of hurt factor though. I guess you could argue that Carlton are a bit flakey on defence so that makes his contribution to the side valuable. If he played for us though, I'd view him as someone we should be working to replace.
I consider him to be about the same level as Murphy.

I don't mind the Board tussle between Abba and Tredrea. I wish we had more interest from past players.

Tredrea has always been about himself and he sees this as an opportunity to stay relevant. Unlike someone like Cornes, Tredrea has a limited profile outside Adelaide.

If I was a Port supporter I'd be thinking the players should stay out of it. Poor judgement from Burton to back Abba.

I'd be shocked if Tredrea doesn't win comfortably.

I don't mind the Board tussle between Abba and Tredrea. I wish we had more interest from past players.

Tredrea has always been about himself and he sees this as an opportunity to stay relevant. Unlike someone like Cornes, Tredrea has a limited profile outside Adelaide.

If I was a Port supporter I'd be thinking the players should stay out of it. Poor judgement from Burton to back Abba.

Interesting article here. Is it really a minority of the fan base?

Abernethy is not building his campaign on a pro-Hinkley stance to counter Tredrea’s noted appeal to the anti-Hinkley faction that is considered a minority of the Port Adelaide fan base.

But other than those vocal on Big Footy, are there many fans disgruntled at JustKen/Koch? Would they be pissed at Tredders for airing their dirty laundry in public?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back