Opinion Non-Crows AFL 9

Which team will finish the 2024 season higher ranked?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind the Board tussle between Abba and Tredrea. I wish we had more interest from past players.

Tredrea has always been about himself and he sees this as an opportunity to stay relevant. Unlike someone like Cornes, Tredrea has a limited profile outside Adelaide.

If I was a Port supporter I'd be thinking the players should stay out of it. Poor judgement from Burton to back Abba.

I'd be shocked if Tredrea doesn't win comfortably.
Unfortunately for those Port fans who think Tredrea will be going on to the board to clear house, looks like he will just fall into line.

He was actually quite sensible and pragmatic on 5aa last week when they grilled him on this, and said words to the effect that Ken is the coach so as a board member, Tredders job is to make sure he is able to succeed.

I don't think Ken would have gotten another extension after 2 years if they didn't get a flag, regardless of who is on the board.

Unfortunately for those Port fans who think Tredrea will be going on to the board to clear house, looks like he will just fall into line.

He was actually quite sensible and pragmatic on 5aa last week when they grilled him on this, and said words to the effect that Ken is the coach so as a board member, Tredders job is to make sure he is able to succeed.

I don't think Ken would have gotten another extension after 2 years if they didn't get a flag, regardless of who is on the board.

If he's getting extensions after 10 years without a flag, why would an extra 2 make a difference?

I do think the biggest problem Port faces is the players clearly play for Ken - he's just tactically inept. Pair with a board who doesn't really care about the on-field providing it isn't a disaster and its just groundhog day there.

If he's getting extensions after 10 years without a flag, why would an extra 2 make a difference?

I do think the biggest problem Port faces is the players clearly play for Ken - he's just tactically inept. Pair with a board who doesn't really care about the on-field providing it isn't a disaster and its just groundhog day there.
As much as I don't like PA that statement is unfair.
Without any facts in front of me I still have to say I think PA win most closely contested matches they play. To do that you have to have some sort of decent game plan.

They backed themselves into a corner with their “no discussion until August” stance last year. By the time August came around, they were flying.

Also I think the decision makers want it to work with Ken and will give him whatever he needs. But if he can’t win a flag in the next 2, even they will have to admit it’s untenable.

Dumb question but how does foxtel work? Is there still a dish or is there digital streaming now?

I don't want to touch kayo ever again and the only alternative I see is actual foxtel.

I don't care that much about 4k. Just want a half decent picture that doesn't buffer and an OK UI.

Dumb question but how does foxtel work? Is there still a dish or is there digital streaming now?

I don't want to touch kayo ever again and the only alternative I see is actual foxtel.

I don't care that much about 4k. Just want a half decent picture that doesn't buffer and an OK UI.

The 'full' Foxtel will be a set top box that either connects to a satellite or it will just connect to your home internet, no more cable.

Foxtel do offer a 100% streaming service (Foxtel Now) with no set top box. The channel packs are different.

I tried the streaming Foxtel Now trial, i liked it but found the delay with live sport was much worse than Kayo. Was a pain when trying to place a bet on a race at the jump.

Try the Foxtel Now streaming trial.

I have the internet version on a Telstra plan. So, Telstra supply the modem and there is a set top box.
Foxtel Now is part of the package. No issue with it on laptop or Tablet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't think so.
the sanfl, and the VFL and the WAFL for that matter, can be watched for free on the AFL app nowdays.. you no longer need to give the sanfl your hard earned to watch their umpires pineapple the crows players!

What’s your beef with Kayo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back