Banter RDT CLXXXVI - Trucko’s Salty Water

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spotify is great for catching up on tunes that you didn't get a chance to delve into when they came out. Like how a realised that I never really got into A Perfect Circle.

Just went for a long run and chose the play list "Best Of A Perfect Circle", let's just say if that was their "best of", I can remember why I never got into them in the first place.

Come @ me Miguel Sanchez.

But James Iha was in A Perfect Circle :'(

To All Staff,

Just wanted to loop you in to this shout-out to Scotty from Marketing, who wraps up today after an incredible 16 years with the company.

He's always given 110 per cent and has seen us through some rough patches. Sometimes it wasn't till later that we found out just how many jobs he took on! Anyway, Scotty leaves us with some interesting memories and some great holiday snaps.

Best wishes to Jen and the girls, Scotty, and good luck with the book! Pete, can you make sure you grab ALL of Scotty's security passes and keys by COB today. There's a farewell curry night for those who can attend at 6pm in the staff canteen. Apologies from Malcolm, Tony, Josh, Julie, and Barnaby is unfortunately off sick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And the reason you got kicked out of the boy scouts back in the day just became a lot clearer

He earned his Shitting in the River badge and no one can take it away from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back