Game Day Geelong V Hawks Mon Apr1 2024 @MCG 320pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see Ginnivan do anything untoward, yet Stewart was wild?!
Knowing him, he said something pretty untoward.

If Fly McRae who's just an all round ripper bloke reckons you're such a dickhead that you need to leave the club...chances are he's a dickhead.

Too many long bombs that quarter, my bête noir. Q1 kicks were straight to forwards. Bring Hawkins out on the lead to mark, it's his favourite + best way to mark.

11 points up. Time to reset and go again.

Atkins, Bruhn and Blitz need to lead the charge from the middle.

Chris Scott needs to get the guys into position… don’t mess around with things looking towards the 5 day break.

This game isn’t over.

Very worried about SDK.

Agreed.

Scott needs to stick to what works.

Surely they don't go with a bloke who's going to blow up in one quarter.

Thats all we have in the ruck apart from stanley we are thin there. Conway will be good but lacks the tank.

David King: Hawks have been unlucky on the free kick side of things…

What?!!! 11-4 not biased enough you FLOG David King!
Just ignore him. I've accepted that we're going to have to win another flag to shut him up, and even that might not be enough.

It is a such a strange hatred he's got for us, and it's gone on for years.

Would be interested to see how many CBAs he had in the second, I’d guess fewer than in the first Q.

Not a fan of having SDK as a ruck and Blitz as a mid in the same bounce.

Unfortunately the AFL app isn't showing centre bounce attendance details at the moment

I'm not sure if we tried to get cute during the second quarter, but we need to go back to what we were doing right in the first, and really start pressuring around the ball again

This match is far from over, but we need to pull the finger out

I think people are just assuming that SDK will magically get back to his 2022 form. I'd love for that to happen too, but it doesn't look like it. Looks tentative, can't take a mark to save himself and even when spoiling it he's letting it get out the back too often. I do wonder if he just needs a break and a reset or what else has gone wrong for him, because he's miles off it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back