Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Who will win a final first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legitimately could be a winless season..... They look a total rabble.
Reckon they will win a game or 2, but they are comfortably the worst team in the AFL.

Reckon they will win a game or 2, but they are comfortably the worst team in the AFL.

Who, realistically, could they beat?

Smashed by Hawks, West coast are looking much much better and comfortably dispatched by Saints.

If Richmond are still decimated by injuries there's a very small chance but gee, they are in a world of pain.

Who, realistically, could they beat?

Smashed by Hawks, West coast are looking much much better and comfortably dispatched by Saints.

If Richmond are still decimated by injuries there's a very small chance but gee, they are in a world of pain.
They will upset someone on their day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just can't see it at present but you may be right.
It's rare a team goes the full season without a win or undefeated for that matter.

Don't worry I won't be picking them for any game, but expect they will jag an unexpected win when a team has an off day.

The question though is Clarko passed it as coach?

They will upset someone on their day.
I think their best chance will come later in the year with the Eagles/Dogs at Marvel.

I will be honest the dumbest thing Clarko has done at North was winning and absolute meaningless game vs the Suns last year, which cost them Harley Reid.

Reid looks every bit likely to be an "elite" 12+ years, 300 game player.

Reid would have given North fans some hope.

It's rare a team goes the full season without a win or undefeated for that matter.

Don't worry I won't be picking them for any game, but expect they will jag an unexpected win when a team has an off day.

The question though is Clarko passed it as coach?
I agree, they will win one game.

A team just needs to lose a couple of players early during a game and it can turn a game on its head. No game is a lock.

I think their best chance will come later in the year with the Eagles/Dogs at Marvel.

I will be honest the dumbest thing Clarko has done at North was winning and absolute meaningless game vs the Suns last year, which cost them Harley Reid.

Reid looks every bit likely to be an "elite" 12+ years, 300 game player.

Reid would have given North fans some hope.
Honestly happier Reid got to a good team like the Weagles.

Roos should leave the AFL for Tassie.

They'll pinch a win somewhere. Even Melbourne under Neeld beat an established team that wasn't Suns/Giants.

Just can't see it mate... Today was their best chance at their home ground against a very flaky side.

Maybe towards end of the year when teams are playing funny buggers with their list, possibly...l But gee look at their woefulness...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back