State of umpiring

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the problem.. they talk about the following contest after a player took a bounce, lost control and was tackled. The holding the ball was missed BEFORE the contest. The rules are not the rules any longer. The holding the ball was in the video produced. Not post that

Attachments

• IMG_7106.mov
    6.9 MB
The state of the game and the adjudication is wrong. Its beyond repair. The Adelaide player should have been pinned as he incorrectly disposed of the footy. So be it if he had clean possession and he slips, he didn’t dispose of the footy, he is deemed in possession. THATS THE ****ING RULE. The game is not the game any longer

I don't like blaming umpires, but that non-50 call for Scott really needs an explanation. They were happy to give away a soft one because Powell didn't know who the free kick was for, but not when two players burst through the mark and hold up the play?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't like blaming umpires, but that non-50 call for Scott really needs an explanation. They were happy to give away a soft one because Powell didn't know who the free kick was for, but not when two players burst through the mark and hold up the play?

I’d be asking a few questions after today, just not good enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What was the 50 to Daicos in the 3rd about? Seemed the ball was thrown straight back to him.
Not quick enough, despite the fact Powell was actually turning around to give it to daicos.
The lesson is, never pick the ball up.

Shit call though

Remove this Banner Ad

State of umpiring

Remove this Banner Ad

Back