Toast Dusty's 300th Round 14 vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

200.gif

Can't wait to watch.

Doubt he is retiring. The club was always going to pay tribute to Martin's 300th since he is avoiding any media interviews
im having premonitions that he will retire end of the year

he needs to sign a 2 year deal

From the same guy who gave Nathan Broad a Norm Smith vote.

Screenshot 2024-06-10 084550.png

View attachment 2015726
Dangerfield??? ****in spare me!!!!!
Regular season performer and nothing more... show his highlights of his finals against us and then get back to me.

Why does the media do shit like this before an all time greats milestone?? Always looking to spoilt the party

Dangerfield??? ****in spare me!!!!!
Regular season performer and nothing more... show his highlights of his finals against us and then get back to me.

Why does the media do shit like this before an all time greats milestone?? Always looking to spoilt the party
don't worry the Dusty touching a boob 20 years ago or chopsticks will be front page by Friday. :mad:

don't worry the Dusty touching a boob 20 years ago or chopsticks will be front page by Friday. :mad:
remember they rolled the boob story out on the day of the final against the bears 🤣🤣🤣 cfl did it no doubt

then a few hours later.... farc gate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matthews whole argument is based on Dangerfield’s all Australian honours. The AA really is the player who on average is the best player over the season. Geelong and Dangermouse have loved to beat up on weak sides particularly at kitty litter park which gets him lots of credits for the AA. So if you value 35 possessions against North in a regular season game more than 20 possessions and three goals in a final then Dangermouse and his AA honours count.

Can't believe he didn't include Martin in the top 3.

How many norm smiths does he want Martin to win to be considered no1? Lol
Old Leigh has finally become a stooge for The AFL Old Boys Club...another champers Leigh old chap?!? Prawn?!?
Dangerfield you say?!? Excellent choice Leigh old chap...have the whole champer's bottle to your good self!

Can't believe he didn't include Martin in the top 3.

How many norm smiths does he want Martin to win to be considered no1? Lol

He’s just salty he didn’t win a norm smith. In fact he cried like a baby in his last one cause he lost.

Put aside Dusty he even rates Danger above Judd. His mind has degraded beyond repair unfortunately.

View attachment 2015726

Danger v Dusty was played out three times with the ultimate up for grabs.

R1 was 2017 QF: Dusty BOG and Danger had 13 turnovers and 9 clangers and went at 45% DE.

2019 PF: Danger x SI’s, Dusty 9. Danger basically unsighted with game on the line second half. Dusty was enormous.

2020 GF: I won’t even explain.

So weird take from Lethal as not really dripping in logic. But that’s OK, everyone is entitled to their opinion, even if it’s wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Something old senile Leigh forgot to mention about Dustin’s “3” good games, they were apart of finals series where he won the award for best finals player that year…

Leigh starting to worry his legacy has been outshone?
No one these days remembers Leigh's playing days lol

Matthews whole argument is based on Dangerfield’s all Australian honours. The AA really is the player who on average is the best player over the season. Geelong and Dangermouse have loved to beat up on weak sides particularly at kitty litter park which gets him lots of credits for the AA. So if you value 35 possessions against North in a regular season game more than 20 possessions and three goals in a final then Dangermouse and his AA honours count.

Just think about this. Martin was Richmond’s best midfielder AND best forward across three finals series that culminated in flags…. at the same time. Nobody else Incan think of (happy to hear of any candidates) has been their team’s best midfielder AND best forward across a single finals series once. In fact it’s rare to find anyone who has done that in a single final. Martin did it across 3 entire finals series and flags.

But Danger has more AA’s which reward H&A performance only … spare me. Tom Stewart has more AA’s than Dusty.

And as a forward, Martin’s 1v1 win rate is about 50% across his career. Next best is about 40% … Buddy and Hawkins…. so he’s a better 1v1 forward than anyone else since 2010 when those stats started…. ridiculous.

The media mafia hate Dusty as he gives them nothing and they all know he despises them. It’s no coincidence half the AA selection panel are media muppets. Whilst Danger l*cks their balls at every opportunity …. he’s on more shows than Eddie McGuire in his pomp.

Anyway… in 50-years Dusty will likely be the only player with 3 x finals MVP’s and 3 x GF MVP’s …. and a gazillion others will have shirt loads of AA’s … I wonder who history will remember as being the best?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Dusty's 300th Round 14 vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back