Preview Round 14 - Port v GWS GIANTS @ Sydney Showground

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How do you get seats on the interchange bench side? Ticketmaster only offering seats on the eastern side?

I'm not sure mate I've got reserved seating as a NSW's member but don't know where that is.
First time going to ENGIE Stadium, maybe ring up the GIANT's membership team an ask?

GWS have hardly been in great form - we are definitely a good chance of winning this game.
And while we are definitely a rung below the premiership favs in Sydney, Carlton and Collingwood, I believe we are on the second tier.
If GWS get their players back, I think they are in the 4 best teams.

But otherwise, I think it’s out of us and Fremantle who will be fighting for the top 4

Agree that GWS, if they get healthy and get into similar form as last year, are a tier above us all things considered. I don't think it'll happen this year tho.
Geelong could also be the team that will fight for 4th. But they have a somewhat hard fixture, and their home ground advantage doesn't seem to be as useful this year as previous.

GWS have hardly been in great form - we are definitely a good chance of winning this game.
And while we are definitely a rung below the premiership favs in Sydney, Carlton and Collingwood, I believe we are on the second tier.

Our well ingrained defeatist mindset ensures we’d struggle to beat most teams in the big games. Remember, this mentally weak club routinely makes the lowly Crows look like the 3-Peat Lions every time we play them.

Our well ingrained defeatist mindset ensures we’d struggle to beat most teams in the big games. Remember, this mentally weak club routinely makes the lowly Crows look like the 3-Peat Lions every time we play them.
I mean, I agree. But a Sunday twilight game against an 8th placed GWS team away from home, that is in ordinary form, is hardly a big game by any stretch of the imagination.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People say we won't make the 8 - the draw moving forward seems very winnable for a while....

I've just put the kiss of death on them.

I reckon we've got 2 games of the next 11 that I'd be confident in and id say there's 3 games we're locks to lose

Ultimately we could lose the next 2, and the last 5 easy.

daniels, toby greene, bedford- these players will run rings around farell, houston and burton

I reckon we've got 2 games of the next 11 that I'd be confident in and id say there's 3 games we're locks to lose

last 5 are tough, shades of 2018 and we all know how that ended for us.

I think this weekend is hugely important, this could set us up for a run of wins because the 5 games after we should be favorites to win all of them. And a win against GWS away in a game we aren't backed to win should give us some confidence moving forward.

At the same time, with Rozee back in the midfield we could win the next 6 -GWS (away and out of form), lions (home), stk (away), WB (home), GC (away), Rich (home).

But even if we do and are sitting in the top 2 or 3, we will still be questioned how we perform against the next two/three after that- Carlton (away), Sydney (home), Melbourne (away).

Won 10 in a row last year, with no easier draw, and arguably we got a better list this year (except maybe SPP out). Still need Soldo to gel a bit better with our mids, and the key backs are still working it out.

GWS out of form who do the play next Port
Yep we are fcked.
Getting ready for back lash but if we miss the 8 do we get rid of Daddy doughnuts
Im crossing my fingers this happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back