No Oppo Supporters The TAN 83 - Keep it clean

Remove this Banner Ad

milk-cambodian.gif

I prefer drinking from the fish bowl. That’s when a mate makes a well in his nut sack, puts some alcohol in there. Then you can drink from either with a straw or your mouth. I always went the straw option personally.
Was this after a shower or straight after the match? Just a few hygiene concerns...

Could be the new thread title
The Tan 83 - Fish bowls (with straws)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heaps better. I didn't have a drink for a couple of months and started getting dizzy spells. Went to the doc and my blood pressure was low so he halved my BP med dosage. Was ok for about 3 months then started getting dizzy again so he took me off them. BP is now normal no meds. All from the grog according to the doc.
That’s great news. Seriously.

Was this after a shower or straight after the match? Just a few hygiene concerns...

Could be the new thread title
The Tan 83 - Fish bowls (with straws)
We used to do it in pubs and nightclubs. Clubrooms. Actually, anywhere. So hygiene was a mixed bag 🤣

We used to do it in pubs and nightclubs. Clubrooms. Actually, anywhere. So hygiene was a mixed bag 🤣
I definitely knew blokes that would do dick tricks at the pub, but I ain’t ever seen someone do a dick drink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back