Game Day Cats V Hawks Sat Jul6 435 pm @ KP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge challenge today - Hawks have a lot of young talent, experienced campaigners, are a big bodied/physical side - and in handy form. Big danger game.

Be interested to see Hawks tactic for Stewart, Cameron and for Dempsey given their movement/positioning around the ground.

Really hoping we can see Mannagh show his potential as well as fit to team.

So sad for Mitch. Life can be cruel sometimes as I had high hopes for him to back up next week.

But opportunity for Jye I suppose.

It throughs off the plans a bit in my mind as knevitt played wing well last week. I want 2e to stay back

So sad for Mitch. Life can be cruel sometimes as I had high hopes for him to back up next week.

But opportunity for Jye I suppose.

It throughs off the plans a bit in my mind as knevitt played wing well last week. I want 2e to stay back
Mannagh to spend a quarter or 2 on the wing surely? Agree we should again try Tuohy and Stewart in the same roles as last week

Hock on KROCK:

Rough few weeks but back on track now. Learnt some things and looking forward to today.

Good to see Hawks down here. Cats have been pushing to get these clubs at the Cattery is great.

Likes the 435 timeslot - allows people to get to game live for those with local footy committments

85k members.
100k member in 2025 for 100 years of Ford sponsoring the Cats. Big things going forward with that.
RAnger and Rapter and Mustang, F150.... buy a Ford.

No German cars in the parking lot... all bloody Fords.

Legend status - Lingy and HOF - Cats battling but the 13 players admitted to the CAts HOF was well timed for the club to help get us out of the funk. IT was good post that Mackie and Kingy played it fo rthe younger players to remind them of history and path for the future - they have a legacy to uphold.

Give them something tangible to remind them of the GFC history - putting on the Hoops is a great legacy to follow on.

Trav Varcoe was really touched and emotional about his admission.

Trying to get 11 home games at KP. Getting club Chin chin going.

Luv a 60 x 40 m indoor playing facility and have access to the precinct all the time.
Get the cricket, footy, events. Getting more to the area - the KP precinct wants to become a thing.

60 million for the build. CAts looking to raiase 20mill. Afl tipped in 6 million. CAts raised 14 or the 20 and looking to get 26 million of the 60 million.

Its not about keeping pace - we have a venue but not a training facility. We need to keep Foo Fighters here but need the training facility and precinct going.

KP is not run by the club - the GFC does not manage it we have a lease here but the KP trust runs the area - but everyone knows its the Cats ground.

All roads lead to the ground.

Grant McCabe new president. Drummond has hit a soft tenure limit. 13 years so thats the change over reason.
Looking forward to his work

GO Catters

Conservative poster , but very confident today

Turned the corner last week and Dangerfield and Stewart in the midfield changes the dynamics completely , and i love Stewarts effort he puts in at every centre/midfield contest , attacks it at 110% , and at full speed , not some lame duck effort that other Geel midfielders were putting in

Hawkins great player and all the rest of it , but Geel are much better balanced with him out , Hawkins and Cameron it was like 2 big statues down their , and o/head marks were as scarce as hens teeth

Mannagh should add plenty , not concerned about the ruck position , Leek a failed discarded Frem reject has been talked up like he is the 2nd coming of John Nicholls , SDK is improving , taking some marks , and him and Blics are both mobile which i like

I think the Cats will win comfortably , my margin estimate would be 28 pts

Hock on KROCK:

Rough few weeks but back on track now. Learnt some things and looking forward to today.

Good to see Hawks down here. Cats have been pushing to get these clubs at the Cattery is great.

Likes the 435 timeslot - allows people to get to game live for those with local footy committments

85k members.
100k member in 2025 for 100 years of Ford sponsoring the Cats. Big things going forward with that.
RAnger and Rapter and Mustang, F150.... buy a Ford.

No German cars in the parking lot... all bloody Fords.

Legend status - Lingy and HOF - Cats battling but the 13 players admitted to the CAts HOF was well timed for the club to help get us out of the funk. IT was good post that Mackie and Kingy played it fo rthe younger players to remind them of history and path for the future - they have a legacy to uphold.

Give them something tangible to remind them of the GFC history - putting on the Hoops is a great legacy to follow on.

Trav Varcoe was really touched and emotional about his admission.

Trying to get 11 home games at KP. Getting club Chin chin going.

Luv a 60 x 40 m indoor playing facility and have access to the precinct all the time.
Get the cricket, footy, events. Getting more to the area - the KP precinct wants to become a thing.

60 million for the build. CAts looking to raiase 20mill. Afl tipped in 6 million. CAts raised 14 or the 20 and looking to get 26 million of the 60 million.

Its not about keeping pace - we have a venue but not a training facility. We need to keep Foo Fighters here but need the training facility and precinct going.

KP is not run by the club - the GFC does not manage it we have a lease here but the KP trust runs the area - but everyone knows its the Cats ground.

All roads lead to the ground.

Grant McCabe new president. Drummond has hit a soft tenure limit. 13 years so thats the change over reason.
Looking forward to his work

GO Catters

Sounds like the chat with the members earlier in the afternoon was a warm-up for his chat on krock - covered a lot of the same topics across both audiences

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is nice of Hawthorn to finally be almost relevant again so that these games can be meaningful.

We just keep on being in the mix year after year while they decide to play the old tankeroo and piss on their fans.

No pride, no respect for their fans.

Let’s smash those bottom dwellers.

GO CATS 😻😻😻

1720246717455.gif

Most predicted the right sub

And we have a late change - I didn't see Mitch arriving, but did notice Jhye walking into the stadium, but not sure many others did as he wasn't mobbed by the waiting crowd

Oh no! Really needed Knevitt today, feel bad for him.
Happy for Clark, huge soft spot ♥️ It’s a huge game for him 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Warm up groups

- Duncan, Holmes & Tuohy with the defenders, Guthrie, J. Henry, Humphries and Kolodjashnij

- Mannagh joined the usual suspects up forward

- Bowes, Dempsey, SDK, Stewart joined the midfield warm-up group along with Atkins, Blicavs, Clark, Dangerfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back