Preview Rd 19 Cats V Dogs Sat Jul 20 2024 @ KP 730 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on talent, their best is better than most. % is a fair indicator. Their 2 rucks are elite, multiple KF's, great MF.

My unofficial role in these matches, is to argue the reasons the opposition team could beat us. Week after week. I do it as a service to mankind, and to inspire reactions and comments as to why we should win.

Please tell me you are not calling Rory Lobb elite?

Don't know he really has any does he?

Not really. Just there's a handful of posters here who've decided they hate him, resent when he plays well and cackle with glee when he doesn't. The "Parfitt simps" are just pushing back against that, and would do the same if the haters started picking on someone else. Which I'm sure they will when Parf is no longer at the club.

Don't know he really has any does he?
Nah I'll back Parfitt until I can't possibly no more, he's my cousin-in-law's nephew and genuinely one of the nicest people I've met. Nothing to do with selection integrity or if he's best 22, just I know when he plays there's a few households in Darwin that are getting flipping hyped

Nah I'll back Parfitt until I can't possibly no more, he's my cousin-in-law's nephew and genuinely one of the nicest people I've met. Nothing to do with selection integrity or if he's best 22, just I know when he plays there's a few households in Darwin that are getting flipping hyped
Grills a good steak too I hear

Grills a good steak too I hear

You only have to hear Tyson and Lawson both talk glowingly of how he has helped them since they've been at the club to see that he's a good guy too.

Sure hope COS is the real deal as had buyers remorse watching Caddy tonight

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk
LOL.
Buyers remorse is for those who live in the land of IFSBUTSMAYBESSHOUDDABEENS.
In reality it does not exist.
Like those who still live in GRUNDYLAND lol.

I don't see the Dogs having complete control of midfield like they did the last time we played. We simply had no answer for Bont and Libba and yet managed to pinch the win. The Stewart / Danger combination has been pretty phenomenal, I'd hazard a guess and say since they moved into the midfield a few weeks ago we've gone from one of the worst in terms of differential in scoring from stoppage differential to one of the best and I expect the duo will help us break even in the middle.

Outside of the midfield I think we are better so I see us beating them pretty comfortably but they've been very hot and cold and our new midfield is still a little unproven. I think it'll be really interesting to see if we can go head-to-head with a strong midfield. If we can it bodes well for our finals campaign.

Wasn't the last time we played them on a 5 day break after Easter Monday where we had that 45 minute wait to play the last term due to lightning in the area? We were absolutely spent midway through the 3rd quarter and did well to hang on like we did.

No such issues this time around though.

Wasn't the last time we played them on a 5 day break after Easter Monday where we had that 45 minute wait to play the last term due to lightning in the area? We were absolutely spent midway through the 3rd quarter and did well to hang on like we did.

No such issues this time around though.

Chris Scott coached that game perfectly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gameday!!

Go CAtters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back