Game Day Rd 7 Geelong V Carlton Sat April 27 435 pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 -0 going into this.

Blues 5-1.

BLockbuster at 440 pm.

Luv it.

Hope we get a decent turnout as its a prime game for us to attend. Not a late night one nor bad for school kids.

Stewy out for us.

Blues damaged too so we will see.

SDK 50th... Guth right in the guts... little arrogant manybe off no VFL but we will see.

Gotta get back to work so this is short.

Beat them farken!

GO Catters

We are primed for this. If we can keep Curnow on the leash and get the old Harry back that will do it. Easier said than done of course.

Our backs look better than theirs, even sans Stewart, our forward line has plenty of variables and great options. We have (now) the two swingers in Blitz and MOC. We have Cameron playing everywhere. And we have a strong midfield of options, made stronger now with Cuthrie back, and let's hope that goes well.

Looking forward to it but may not be able to watch, I'll leave that with you pussies if that's the case.

Can they stretch us for height on their forwardline. ? Will Blitz play predominantly back to help cover McKay.. if the two broths are going to bang heads?

Any chance a late change?

Id be tempted to throw some of that back their way as Id like to see Neale get a run with both our talls in but we will not. We will go for what has got us this far smalls and pressure.

still it would not be a good time for a tall to go down

Can they stretch us for height on their forwardline. ? Will Blitz play predominantly back to help cover McKay.. if the two broths are going to bang heads?

Any chance a late change?

Id be tempted to throw some of that back their way as Id like to see Neale get a run with both our talls in but we will not. We will go for what has got us this far smalls and pressure.

still it would not be a good time for a tall to go down
I'd give one of our three talls the instructions to peel off and be the third man up/interceptor. Z.Guthrie to deal with more of the spillages and ground balls.

Between Kolo, J.Henry and SDK we have some decent defenders. It's a good chance to really test them.

Blicavs or Stanley sitting behind the play at times will be necessary too.

I'm bullish on the Cats today Carlton so far haven't done a lot to justify the hype they are receiving from the media IMO 1 and 5 point wins over Lions and Tigers respectively who both started the season poorly easy win against North accounts for little 10 point win over Freo followed by a loss to the Crows their one sold win was last week against GWS.
Nothing above says they are any better than the Cats.Kick straight start well we win

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm bullish on the Cats today Carlton so far haven't done a lot to justify the hype they are receiving from the media IMO 1 and 5 point wins over Lions and Tigers respectively who both started the season poorly easy win against North accounts for little 10 point win over Freo followed by a loss to the Crows their one sold win was last week against GWS.
Nothing above says they are any better than the Cats.Kick straight start well we win

You might be right but they did look pretty good against GWS I reckon!

I think we can have their measure though. And I think that CS should get the better of Vossy

There is a reason we are 6-0 and on top of the ladder,

just like in 2022 we were on top for a reason, 16 straight to a flag.

this year is looking pretty good, chris scott has an EDGE to him, our champion coach knows he can get another cup.

now lets talk about "Carlton" they pop up and make a prelim in 2023.

and even before this years season had started, the whole world has already stamped that this years premiership,
has already been won by Carlton...

did not believe the hype then, not buying into it now.

Geelong by 21 points. :cool:

Robbie Williams CDs 😻😹

Am slightly concerned Sam has a girl cat in his bed, hope he has some stamina left? 😌

Robbie was entertainment at the 2022 grand final - it'll be connected to that

70% of football 'experts' and journos are tipping Carlton to win this match. Geelong going in as underdogs is extra motivation for the Geelong players. Geelong can really make a statement by winning the game today. If Carlton wins they will be declared flag favourites... and it's only round 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back