Opinion NMFC Board Cricket Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

India smash the Poms. Setting up a final with the Saffas in a tournament that no one here watched or really cared about because it was only available on Prime Video.
Itā€™s been weirdly unengaging. Canā€™t watch it and have to search hard if Iā€™m curious to find out whatā€™s happening. Did just that to check England got done today.

Iā€™m guessing plenty of people in India care, and youā€™d think theyā€™ll win this now.

Games at 10.30 a.m. for lndian viewing audiences.

Yes, like all of their games have been. The whole thing has been a farce, rigged for commercial gain.

India and Pakistan, Australia and England all matched together in the group stage. The ICC are a joke, but we already knew this. Playing it every 2 years makes it the bottom of the barrell ICC trophy.

Itā€™s been weirdly unengaging. Canā€™t watch it and have to search hard if Iā€™m curious to find out whatā€™s happening. Did just that to check England got done today.

Iā€™m guessing plenty of people in India care, and youā€™d think theyā€™ll win this now.

Both teams are notoriously non winners when it comes to ICC tournaments. I like SA but India should win.

India smash the Poms. Setting up a final with the Saffas in a tournament that no one here watched or really cared about because it was only available on Prime Video.
Iā€™ve got prime(not sure why but it is stacked with B grade horror movies, a guilty pleasure of mine, so I guess thatā€™s it) I flicked it on once when I realised there was an Australian game on but it was raining and that was my only attempt to watch any game in this tournament. Iā€™m not a huge 20/20 fan though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion NMFC Board Cricket Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back