Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Who will win a final first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how Ken wore a cap to the press conference, so as to disguise himself from the real kern !
homer simpson GIF

Shuestar13 - a noticeable lift in intensity and effort this week.... Was Simpson that on the nose with the players?

He was no longer getting consistent buy in from them. From the general “reports” he was still liked, but I think it was clear it was time.

Much better effort this week. Needs to happen for the rest of the season.

Looks like Willie Rioli has used his time off with “calf soreness” to cheer on the Eagles today

Looks like Willie Rioli has used his time off with “calf soreness” to cheer on the Eagles today

Was quite odd to see him there, well from a supporters lens, I would hope he wouldn’t be allowed to set foot inside the club again, but appears to have been some forgiveness.

It’s business after all now. Eyebrow raising that Port would allow him to fly to and from Perth after playing yesterday?

I know it's a bit low when we are below them but eff em

View attachment 2048492
The % ladder continues to be very different for some...

1 Sydney 145 1st
--- clear 1st & 2nd
2 Brisbane 120 4th
--- big chasing pack
3 Bulldogs 115 10th!
4 Carlton 114 2nd
5 Fremantle 113 5th
6 Geelong 111 3rd
7 GWS 110 7th
8 Gold Coast 106 11th
9 Melbourne 106 8th
10 Adelaide 105 14th
11 Port 103 9th
12 Collingwood 103 12th
--- not finals material
13 Essendon 99 6th!
14 Hawthorn 95 13th
15 St Kilda 91 15th
--- usually uncompetitive
16 West Coast 70 16th
17 North 64 17th
18 Richmond 63 18th

Looks like JHF was a bit unhinged today - the fragilty of him, Butters and Rozee doesn’t augur well for any trip to the finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like JHF was a bit unhinged today - the fragilty of him, Butters and Rozee doesn’t augur well for any trip to the finals.

Perhaps that midfield mix simply doesnt gel together. Selling Butters at the end of this year would probably be the boost to their list they need by adding extra top end talent through the draft. Knowing Port though they will probably downgrade the picks to on trade for c grade missing pieces.

David King brought up JHF on First Crack talking about how opposition players are getting under his skin.

They showed the two free kicks he gave away and said that once opposition players know you're gettable like that it will happen every week.

They also showed Ken trying to talk to him but JHF wouldn't look at him.

His attitude and lack of mental composure are definitely his Achilles heel as a player.

Butters will be going back to Melbourne when he comes out of contract at end of 2026.

I think so as well, I could be wrong but there's always been something about him that has flight risk vibes.

Once he hits free agency I think he'll jump to one of the big Melb clubs.

David King brought up JHF on First Crack talking about how opposition players are getting under his skin.

They showed the two free kicks he gave away and said that once opposition players know you're gettable like that it will happen every week.

They also showed Ken trying to talk to him but JHF wouldn't look at him.

His attitude and lack of mental composure are definitely his Achilles heel as a player.
Saw him at Unley a couple of weeks ago with friends when we played South. Port reserves were playing at the same time at Prospect. By itself there’s no problem with it, he’s free to do what he wants but if he’s not performing onfield Port supporters will turn on him pretty quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back