Opinion Non-Crows AFL 10

Who will win a final first?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the perfect weekend.

Crows win.

Port prove they're shit and lose with so much at stake and drop out of the 8.(when Lions beat WC and GWS beat Richmond)

Carlton lose.

What a time to be alive.
I might be alone on this on here, but I genuinely want Port to make the 8. :$

It will potentially secure Ken for 2025.:rainbow:

It's the perfect weekend.

Crows win.

Port prove they're shit and lose with so much at stake and drop out of the 8.(when Lions beat WC and GWS beat Richmond)

Carlton lose.

What a time to be alive.
And Port beat Glenelg which helps Sturt and undermines Chris Davies’ bitching about how hard done they are in the SANFL.

Nah, would rather miss then they have their own dilemma.

Hinkley won’t be coaching past 2025.
Nah.

If Port make the 8, they will search for missing piece or two over the preseason, when they inevitably crash out of the Finals, thinking thats all they need to go deep into September.

If Port miss the Finals, they will make huge changes, starting with removing Kenny for 2025.

Nah, would rather miss then they have their own dilemma.

Hinkley won’t be coaching past 2025.
Finishing 9th would be ideal! They are really shiiiit! I have said all along, when there is nothing to play for they play great! When there is something to play for they don’t show up!

Typical power lack of intestinal fortitude!

Soft cocccckkks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Josh Carr will leverage the WCE job to push Hinkley out.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

How did Cripps survive the senior player cull at the Eagles? He’s been far more selfish than Darling this year

Oscar Allen has really struggled coming back from a couple of serious injuries, a long way from the player that kicked 50+

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back