Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:
JUST FOUR HOURS TO GO WHO WILL BE NUMBER 1:confusedv1::confusedv1::confusedv1:
Scythe94 I think the top ten in the draft should have a pm thread so we can pick the top 10 in secret, publicly reveal it as a countdown 10 to 1 to our adoring public and then reconvene to do the rest of the draft in about a month’s time.

Scythe94 I think the top ten in the draft should have a pm thread so we can pick the top 10 in secret, publicly reveal it as a countdown 10 to 1 to our adoring public and then reconvene to do the rest of the draft in about a month’s time.
1000016868.jpg

Should be fixed now?
Amazing - thank you!

I'm happy with my picking position, though would have preferred to be right at the end of the snake to have two picks back-to-back, but oh well.

Also, I'm sure it's in the thread somewhere, but too lazy to look - is the eligibility that players must have been drafted from the 1995 draft onward (including rookies/pre-season etc.?), or that they must have debuted from the 1995 season onward?

Amazing - thank you!

I'm happy with my picking position, though would have preferred to be right at the end of the snake to have two picks back-to-back, but oh well.

Also, I'm sure it's in the thread somewhere, but too lazy to look - is the eligibility that players must have been drafted from the 1995 draft onward (including rookies/pre-season etc.?), or that they must have debuted from the 1995 season onward?
People ended up voting for 1990. So it's 1990 draft onwards. So think debuts from 1991 to now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And with PICK 1 I select Jack Wat....

Nah, **** that. I'll take Ablett Jnr thanks.

Pick 40 2001 draft (father son)
2x flags
2x Brownlows
5x AFLPA MVP
3x AFLCA MVP
8x AA
6x B&F

A11dAtP0w3R your turn.

You're kidding - was hoping Ablett jnr. would be available at pick 13.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back