Game Day Swan Bake .... choreography by Bevo (Round 20)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garcia needed to be cleaner in the last minute. Fumbled a simple handball receive in the middle, and the ball ends up turned over, and into to their end. Then he killed the momentum going back the other way by fumbling around with the ball in his hand to long. And then whoever kicked inside 50 missed placing it to an open Darcy for a mark. So close to pushing it out to 40 plus points.

What I liked most about that second quarter, aside from the scoreboard. Is our ability to weather the storm. Something we have not done well in the past. We are still prone in patches like vs the Lions and Port, but the consistency this year is well and truly noticeable. The Swans were all over us for most of that second quarter and you couldn't blame anyone here for some nerves, yet our defence held firm. And somehow we walked away with extending on our quarter time lead. That was the most impressive part to me.

Need a big third quarter. I have faith in our team defence to hold on in the final quarter. Swans are a good second half team, so we need to treat is as 0-0 come the opening bounce of the second half.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lobb pickup up where he left off last week, with Jones and Buku playing an intercept role they’re repeatedly rebounding their attacks

Best half of footy from him all season. The bar was set pretty low though.
He had 31 touches at something like 90% DE just a few weeks ago.
Poor bloke copping drive-bys even when playing well

Swans out to $7. Just had a nibble so if we end up losing won’t hurt so much lol. Looking good though
Haha, same as me.

$124 if Swans win.
$6 if Dogs win is my preferred result by the length of the Flemington straight after doing a trip around the solar system.

1722148939696.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back