Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Results: Grand Final New
Congratulations to Demon Attack (73.3%), a worthy winner of the Fantasy Draft Comp!

Bracket (6).png

Demon Attack your badge will be organised soon. Thanks everbody for playing, this thread was the most fun I've had on BF in a long time :love:

Last edited:
any way to extend this, then we should have a 5 month trade period
TK selecting ineligible players to draw out the comp because he's having such a nice time :love:

FBHeath ShawHarris AndrewsJarred McVeigh
HBAndrew McLeodTrent CroadCorey Enright
CSam WalshJosh P KennedySteele Sidebottom
HFToby GreeneScott LucasDaniel Wells
FFBrett BurtonJeremy CameronTom Papley
RRNic NaitanuiAdam GoodesJoel Selwood

Pretty Happy with this as my setup. Just swapped JPK and Selwood around to be a pedant.

Only question is whether I have Wells or Vince starting at half forward. Very little between them but I like Wells' speed.
Yeah, that's a really nicely balanced side. Particularly like your small defenders and your forward line. My only critique(?) would be that your midfield mix looks a touch on the slow side, but they're all guns and with that extra size, would win plenty of clearances, so it balances out.

Hunter was that "beauty" I thought of yesterday Headless
Good selection. Nice and versatile.

I have three I'm considering now. Hmm. What to do, what to do.

EDIT: Four, really, but also kinda three due to reasons.

Yeah, that's a really nicely balanced side. Particularly like your small defenders and your forward line. My only critique(?) would be that your midfield mix looks a touch on the slow side, but they're all guns and with that extra size, would win plenty of clearances, so it balances out.
Goodes was pretty explosive. Nic Nat too early days. Also can sub Wells in there for a stint if I need some extra pace.

Goodes was pretty explosive. Nic Nat too early days. Also can sub Wells in there for a stint if I need some extra pace.
Yeah that's true. Pretty handy side

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Episode 2 GIF by The Simpsons

Just lined up a ripper pick that I will attempt to save until last and then get unreasonably upset when someone else takes him.

Just lined up a ripper pick that I will attempt to save until last and then get unreasonably upset when someone else takes him.
May next one is exactly that, was going to take him 5 or 6 rounds ago but thought I can wait, will be shattered if gone before it gets back to me.

Absolute almond latte they/them pronouns identifying as a furry here: Jack Crisp schmuttt

May next one is exactly that, was going to take him 5 or 6 rounds ago but thought I can wait, will be shattered if gone before it gets back to me.
I was honestly fine with any of 8 blokes for my last three picks on the bench then remembered a bloke and now I have to have him. But only last because surely none of you will have him in mind.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Melbourne Board AFL-Wide (1990 Onwards) Fantasy Draft Comp – Winner: Demon Attack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back