Autopsy Round 21 2024 – GWS Giants vs Hawthorn, Sunday August 4, 1.10pm AEST, Manuka Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

God we're playing like shit. Take the umpires out if it and seeing two or three players just turn and walk away when we get a mark on the wing is just crap and lazy. No effort to create space or move into some.

Don't understand why we have ditched our handball game today. Just slow chip kicks going nowhere, plays straight into what they want.
Because we don't have players running along with the ball carrier so there's no one to go to

View attachment 2068562

Claims to live in and represent Western Sydney.

Gifted a freebie to the Giants match function.

Wears the colours of VFL billionaires.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
If he legitimately supports them I'd rather he wear their colours than the pollies who switch every which way or you know they've never watched a game of the team's in their life.

Edit: apparently he's a legit Hawks fan for decades. Fair play to him then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are dumb.
Toby really seems to think he's so smart no one will notice him being silly.

Getting over his lack of chasing when the ball goes the other way too

If he legitimately supports them I'd rather he wear their colours than the pollies who switch every which way or you know they've never watched a game of the team's in their life.

Edit: apparently he's a legit Hawks fan for decades. Fair play to him then.
and so is our Chief Minister! Hawks have friends and influence at the highest levels!

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 21 2024 – GWS Giants vs Hawthorn, Sunday August 4, 1.10pm AEST, Manuka Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back