Autopsy Round 24 2024 – Western Bulldogs vs GWS Giants, Sunday August 25, 12.30pm AEST, MARS Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

I think some positives came out of today in the back 6 were very good defensively. Hoges had a quiet day, Darcy was poor after being up the past 2 weeks, Toby didn't really fire, yet we were still competitive for 3.5 qtrs. The centre square are being beaten easily and it will tough decisions to address it, Cogs and Tom didn't register a tackle all day. Maybe Kelly needs to go in. I think Ricca definitely comes straight back in, Cumming is risky but is obviously someone the coaching staff can trust to play the role they want.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smart play by Kingsley resting players ahead of the QF. Don’t think you guys really smashed in too hard at the contest and don’t blame you either given a guaranteed Sydney final.

Sucks for NSW football the upcoming cannibalisation round as makes it harder to achieve that elusive all Sydney GF.

One things for sure, there’s gonna be some sore bodies after this one.

Oh and the word is it’s a Thursday night fixture.

I like fast players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 24 2024 – Western Bulldogs vs GWS Giants, Sunday August 25, 12.30pm AEST, MARS Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back