Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bleat all you want but they've won a flag every decade since the AFL began.
It's got FA to do with "impression", it's just a fact.
Yep, no one said every 10 years, the stat is at least a flag per calendar decade. 😉

Probably curtains to their finals chances with that loss today. Win, and I had them finishing 7th.

Luke Jackson took Essendon for a ride to end the half.

images (17).jpeg

Anyone who hates Freo more than they love the concept of an entirely non-Vic top five is a traitor.

Freo are like a shadow. They harmlessly follow you around and, unless you’re really going out of your way to, nobody really notices or talks about them.

Essendon are like an unseasonable heat. Whenever they’re remotely near every dumb campaigner on TV has to have their say about it, and they make decent days utterly unbearable.

You’d have to be sick in the head to not want the full cohort of Big Vics to miss finals. A Freo win here or there is a piss easy price to pay for that.

Anyone who hates Freo more than they love the concept of an entirely non-Vic top five is a traitor.

Freo are like a shadow. They harmlessly follow you around and, unless you’re really going out of your way to, nobody really notices or talks about them.

Essendon are like an unseasonable heat. Whenever they’re remotely near every dumb campaigner on TV has to have their say about it, and they make decent days utterly unbearable.

You’d have to be sick in the head to not want the full cohort of Big Vics to miss finals. A Freo win here or there is a piss easy price to pay for that.
Normally I would agree, but the comps too tight this year. Freo finish top 4 and they could win it all.

I don't want to live in a world where Freo achieves success. At least being in the West shelters us somewhat from the off-season Vic wank if one of them wins it.

I'll take a decade of Collingwood/ Richmond/ Essendon/ Hawthorn/ etc premierships over a single filthy purple flag.

I just watched for 5 minutes and although Ess losing is a humorous consolation it made me sick.

Daniels was the catalyst I thought. Really gave them the drive out of CBAs they’d been missing

Awesome player, really hope his injury troubles are largely behind him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back