Game Day 2024 Round 22 Swans v. Collingwood 9th August 7:40 PM @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is two games as sub a full debut?
I thought he started the second week. Did he come on early or something? Whatever, the point still stands. He barely touched the ball after a somewhat promising cameo the week before when he even kicked a goal.

Will Horse get outsmarted by Brandon Jack again?! We find out tonight in the next episode of.

horse-brandon.png

I thought Corey W took his chances, but think about it, he was brought in at the very worst time of the year, when the whole of the rest of the team was crapping the bed. His first game against Brisbane he got 16 disposals, 10th most in the team and most on here thought he was pretty good. It could not have been a more difficult game to come in for. Then he gets the Dogs on song, gets 13 disposals and an important goal. And finally he gets thrown in to last weekends debacle. Not his fault but Longmire scapegoats him.

His replacement Cleary will be a decent player in time but the last time he played he was anonymous. He has issues with his disposal and in my opinion is a downgrade atm. Corey should be playing.

Warner was pretty good against Brisbane, but that is literally the only game I thought he was decent in. He’s had quite a few chances now and is usually anonymous and/or ineffective. He wasn’t very good against Bulldogs. I didn’t think he did much worthwhile other than the goal and was ultimately overrun along with the rest of the midfield. It made sense to replace him last week imo. We needed all our experience on deck to try and arrest the slide and Corey really wasn’t doing much.

Enough pessimistic shit from swans fans this week. Lets get back to some hard nosed bloods footy & disliking eddie mcguire. I want us to end the pies tonight!!! Stuff em all!!!

Warner was pretty good against Brisbane, but that is literally the only game I thought he was decent in. He’s had quite a few chances now and is usually anonymous and/or ineffective. He wasn’t very good against Bulldogs. I didn’t think he did much worthwhile other than the goal and was ultimately overrun along with the rest of the midfield. It made sense to replace him last week imo. We needed all our experience on deck to try and arrest the slide and Corey really wasn’t doing much.
Co.Warner had a good game earlier in the year but missed all 3 shots he had. If he kicked 3.0 instead of 0.3 he probably would have stayed in the team longer

I think Horse has found the root cause of our recent spate of losses. I couldn't put my finger it myself, but now he's spelt it all out it really does makes sense! Did anyone else see this as something which could help us win more games rather than chase tail from Q1?

View attachment 2073068

CAPTAIN (coach) OBVIOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who hired this guy? shakes head

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Four hopes for tonight:

1. Effort, Effort, Effort

2. An improvement in winning contested ball

3. Don't handball to a teammate under more pressure than yourself.

4. Give our forwards a chance, stop the long bomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back