Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Do the results this week keep us in the race, just that little bit more?
If the Bulldogs beat the Crows this afternoon, it’ll be almost impossible, with their vastly superior percentage, even if we win the last two.

Carnage for the filthy campaigners. Hopefully a soul destroying 100 point loss for them.
If they had souls that is.
Well, they’ve got something for sure, but I don’t think a soul is it.

The Carlton bench reminds me of the waiting room at the dentist. Everyone looks nervous and fearful.

Voss, the master strategist, looks bereft. Think I saw him sucking his thumb.

Where oh where have they gone wrong? Why are the footy gods so mean? Why does the AFL insist on having a salary cap? It’s just not fair.☹️

Carlton have only managed 1 goal since quarter time. Where is the fight from this pathetic team, or do teams only dig deep against the pies.
In my limited experience, it’s definitely the latter.

The Carlton bench reminds me of the waiting room at the dentist. Everyone looks nervous and fearful.

Where oh where have they gone wrong? Why are the footy gods so mean? Why does the AFL insist on having a salary cap? It’s just not fair.☹️
Time to bring out the bags?

It's glorious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shove that last goal where the sun doesn't shine CARK-TON and to all their cavemen supporters who behave like pigs at games.
They would shove it up there, but they’d have to remove their heads first, and it could take a while to extricate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back