Roast Luke Meehan Departs Richmond

Should Richmond look for a big bucks, top tier replacement for Luke "The Punt Rd Slasher" Meehan?

• Yes. Club needs to be ruthless and "Pay the Price!".

• No. We should back in Meehan and gamble our aging stars bodies, potentially sacrificing 2024.

• No. replace with another el cheapo McGee with their online $29 P.T cert IV and cross our fingers.

• Undecided.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

If Bakes does a serious injury (which is 30% likely given our fitness dept) he goes from a 1st round to 2nd or 3rd round trade target. Put all the trade targets on ice and play more kids. MOOOOOORE KIDS.

OT: I would be gutted if we are not 80% of the way through the process of replacing our entire fitness dept.
Looks like we are gonna have to replace 80% of the list, the administration and the rest of the campaigners at the joint.

How they travelling at the Roar Store ? Anyone their wanting to jump ship and go work for the F@#$^$#&%&# West Coast Cookers or the Gold Coast Hump Wicks???

If that’s the case 2020 was as well. Can’t have it both ways lol
2020 clubs were allowed to train the week leading up to the grand final, weren’t forced into a 5 hour plane trip two days before the game so shemons could get their Dynasty I’m with Groupie_ on this

My local GP is a former Scottish league footballer and has a postgraduate diploma in sports medicine. He'd be overqualified to repace Meehan.

Alternatively, perhaps we should hire a "high performance coach" and a "sports scientist" to supplement the fitness dept...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Better not be the spuds that work at Carlton or Melbourne

Footy classified last night ripping into both of them

The Hawks players laughing about Carlton not being able to run out a game.

So wish we could get Burge back at the tigers
louie will be extended , nothing surer

It's not just that our rehab practices seem to be not up to scratch our players fitness ain't up to it. Teams run over the top of us every game. Surely it should be the first thing fixed?
They arent fit and that’s making getting injured easier

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Luke Meehan Departs Richmond

Back