Game Day Showdown 56

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youse know that playing Showdowns is scary.

Daddy Donuts' job is safe and a win is necessary for us to lock in the double chance. The Camry Crows have admitted that this game is their Grand Final.

Camry Crows by 27.

Hinkley to break the record for the most VFL/AFL games coached without making a Grand Final.

What is good, Port Adelaide?

200.gif

No excuses today, Port either demonstrate they are mature team tonight against the franchise or it should be curtains for Hinkley at seasons end.
You just know that if we lose the usual pundits will be saying "Yeah, they had an off night but in the bigger picture Kenny's still got them sitting 4th on the ladder" while conveniently overlooking the wall size print of failure in high stakes games hanging from the rafters of the MG High Performance Centre.

Last edited:
Last few weeks have given me a 0.1% skerrick of a modicum of hope, would be lovely if the Crows could snuff that out tonight so I can go back to being emotionally checked out. Cheers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've hit that point in the season where we're probably not going to finish low enough to get rid of him so we may as well just start hoping for a miracle flag in spite of him.
Yes but this is exactly why we'll lose. We always get to this point in the season and then stop trying because daddy's job is safe.

Last few weeks have given me a 0.1% skerrick of a modicum of hope, would be lovely if the Crows could snuff that out tonight so I can go back to being emotionally checked out. Cheers.

Mine evaporated after we went life or death with an extremely mediocre Melbourne missing two of their best players.

Actually pretty excited about tonight. Sold out crowd, Saturday night feels like there's a bit of extra spice involved in this one. I'm ready to yell at their flog players.

Of course, they could come out completely flat and get blown away early in classic Ports Showdown fashion but I'm hoping for the opposite.

I watched that whole interview to see what he said. I thought it was fine and he actually sounded ok and wasn't a twat. Was just talking about the rivalry really.
I think the comment of about teeth would’ve got a port player raked over the coals. Personally I don’t care, and he did follow it up with praise for JHF. Storm in a teacup.

Eh.

Fremantle lose this afternoon and its finals guaranteed.

Top 2 spot is out of contention as I'd expect Geelong to spank their opponents in Saints and WCE, and I can't see Port beating the Crows by a lot.

See what the results are this afternoon, but realistically could only be playing for the double chance and bragging rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back