Game Day Showdown 56

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A win tonight strengthens top 4 hopes and guarantees a home final. A loss could see them out of the top 4 with a very tough road game vs Freo to come next week.

There is no margin for error at this point of the season. But that's the same for pretty much every team right now.

Put Drew on Couch. Without him they can’t get the ball out.
Happy for JHF, Butters and Rozee to go head to head with Dawson. They really don’t have anyone else.

Rankine says hi, Jones to wear him like a glove.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

"Full credit to the crows, they were harder at it than us, and we just couldn't keep up with the tempo but that's what happens in showdowns.. they are quite scary. We'll take a lot from this game and bring it to Freo next week."
Can already see this sh!t in the presser.
Please prove us wrong Portz, mentally scarred ftw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just chucked 5aa Saturday morning show with Cornes and the other demented bloke , haven't listened to this shit for years, my god it's cringeworthy..how do they get enough ratings to stay afloat?

Sponsorship from Wallis Theatres, nursing homes and funeral directors.

You just know that if we lose the usual pundits will be saying "Yeah, they had an off night but in the bigger picture Kenny's still got them sitting 4th on the ladder" while conveniently overlooking the wall size print of failure in high stakes games hanging from the rafters of the MG High Performance Centre.
You can count on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back