Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 21 - 24 Power beat Freo. Blues make finals. Thank you Port!

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting twist brewing at Giants stadium

If Freo wins we would need two wins to make Finals and if we do we would finish 7th

A second win get us into Finals as Giants play Bulldogs next week and we would finish ahead of the loser (unless our % falls short because of four very close games ie Giants lose single digits and we win single digits)

We can also then overtake Freo if they lose to Port next week

Not sure we can win both our remaining games but if we do the window is open

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Aside from the hurt of us sitting 9th on a knife’s edge, lots of fascinating possible twists and turns over the last 2 rounds.

Yep and in an alternate universe we would have been pushing for first place tomorrow and debating whether it’s better to finish first or second depending on whom we think finishes 3rd and 4th (and would we rather play the Cats in a Qualifying Final or an interstate club)

Yep and in an alternate universe we would have been pushing for first place tomorrow and debating whether it’s better to finish first or second depending on whom we think finishes 3rd and 4th (and would we rather play the Cats in a Qualifying Final or an interstate club)

Yep, wasn’t that long ago. 😢

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No Oliver playing horrible and Dees pumping GC at home. Shows better to have fit players playing than those in a slump or hampered. Cerra and Ginger should never have played till fit and in some form. If we VFLd them they might have been eased in better and available thus week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 21 - 24 Power beat Freo. Blues make finals. Thank you Port!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back