Opinion Commentary & Media VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

19 minute mark they played a snippet of clarko from earlier on talking about the west coast head coaching job. seems he’s a little peeved he missed out on the job. if only they sacked simmo a couple years ago, that job could’ve been yours clarko!

that might be the wrong take from what he said was just a little bemused by what he said.

I didn’t get that vibe at all, he was very clear on why he chose North, he just seemed bemused that assistant coaches aren’t jumping at the job.

Edit- didn’t read the rest of the responses before posting. Apologies the_cleaner

But then contradicted himself by including other players that he said the AA panel wouldn’t select, to make it more confusing he didn’t have Neale in but there’s no doubt Neale will be in as he’s a live chance for the Brownlow, especially because he wasn’t in the side last year when he won it.

I really like Kingy, but that team was odd.
I'll confess, couldn't care about listening to the AA talk. Just heard what Dwayno said about it, that it was like half Kingy's team and half what he though the selectors would pick so not really Kingy's best 22. I listened to the full Clarko though.

Clarko used to be more stern in front of the cameras/on radio back in the day. Seems to have loosened up a bit.

Angry Harrison Ford GIF

It was barely a backflip let alone an extraordinary one. We won't talk publicly about any potential attempts at securing a specific player vs giving a scattergun example of the types of player we're interested in.

The fact it was his number one dislike for the shit column is rather insane.

It was barely a backflip let alone an extraordinary one. We won't talk publicly about any potential attempts at securing a specific player vs giving a scattergun example of the types of player we're interested in.

The fact it was his number one dislike for the shit column is rather insane.

Yes , if you listened to the interview in context you would understand that he was talking about the need for older, experienced players who are great role models to provide leadership. He then cited examples of blokes and then lamented that those type of blokes are contracted.

Looks like Clarko is just throwing it out there to managers of players who might be looking to play on or have their careers extended.

Ok Sam.

While you’re feeling righteous, are you going to call out the hypocrisy of…

Melbourne. ‘We want Houston.’

Melbourne 8 hours after news regarding a possible trade of Clayton Oliver or Petracca is released.

Dear Members…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn't he poking around the edges of a political career as a Liberal candidate these days? His wife has certainly laid the groundwork with her unofficial role as Brighton's neighbourhood watch captain
Not even Judd could bring back that IPA think tank ultra right wing political party from the dead. They’re finished in this state. He’s a Frydenberg that played footy once. Piss off Judd.

Wow, how mortifying to cop a smack down from a luminary such as (checks notes) Sam Landsberger
He probably has a point, but who cares? Is he jealous that a coach (as opposed to a dime a dozen “journalist”) is stealing his thunder?
A lot of people underrate Landsberger.

This is a guy who invested his own coin into a custom Japanese Tom de Koning love robot that he can soothe and comfort after it's been violated by an imaginary big bad Tristan Xerri.

I think he's earned the right to pen faux outrage articles about nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back