Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

With GWS unlikely to win, odds are now more likely that we'll play Blues than Freo.

Hopefully Saints win and keep it interesting for everyone.

1724562032374.png

Running sides like Hawks, Dogs, Freo and Giants are our kryptonite.

Hawks vs Dogs one final - perfect

Need Blues to win to eliminate freo - that'll be another good result

If Giants to win their qualifying final against Swans they can end up on the same side as Hawks n Dogs for prelim.

Provided we win our elimination final, I like the route of Sydney (SF), Port (prelim). Granny is anyone's game on that day, just need to get there again.

If Giants to win their qualifying final against Swans they can end up on the same side as Hawks n Dogs for prelim.

Provided we win our elimination final, I like the route of Sydney (SF), Port (prelim). Granny is anyone's game on that day, just need to get there again.

Are bulldogs a running side? I think they’re pretty well balanced leaning to more of a contested side

I wouldn't call Freo a consistent running side. Sometimes they are, other times they chip mark and go unbelievably slowly.

I'm pretty undecided about who i'd prefer to play but think ultimately I'd rather not deal with Curnow/McKay even if they are under injury clouds.

Darcy Jones is the Eagleton against Lions. Every time I’ve seen him today, has fumbled and made poor decisions. Turns to prime time Ablett against us
He demolished Fremantle too.

Life on Mars is overrated.

i hope St Kilda win. Not particularly because I want Carlton to lose, but i want the Freo vs Port game to have some meaning. Too many nothing games this round.

I think the AFL need to take a gamble with the final round and line up some double or triple headers. I know this season has been an anomaly for how close it is, but it’s a missed opportunity.
Maybe have a bit more flexibility in kick off times, so they can play it on the fly in the week before the final round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back