Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Really surprised at the contempt some seem to have for Nick Daicos.

When you're able to do what he does you don't have to play like Greg Williams.

As good a gun as I've seen for a while. Particularly in the way the game is played today.
How some people here talk about N.Daicos is how fans of a lot of other teams talk about W.Ashcroft.

The two are often compared, and most would prefer Daicos.

Watch party cancelled.

200.gif

There is an odd tendency to have a flat performance after an emphatic win like this, though. Not sure it is actually as good for finals prep as it may seem.

Think a strong teamwork based win is exactly what the team needs and will deliver. I think the margin will be very favourable, but more concerned with how we win as opposed to what we win by.

Think a strong teamwork based win is exactly what the team needs and will deliver. I think the margin will be very favourable, but more concerned with how we win as opposed to what we win by.

Oops, sorry - I was talking about Geelong’s win today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A little bit let down that there's no song and dance in the AFL about Joe's 200th.

The time will come when they all want to fall over Joe about how good he is. Bookmark that.

Could be this finals series.
No better way for Joe to rub it on Vic media than winning a premiership with Lions.

Is it just me, or are others enjoying that some of these 🐯players are getting a fitting send off from Kellie Undewood at the mic.

What happened? I cannot listen to her, any games she is commentating are on mute. It’s the same with Matt Thompson and Dan Ginnane doing league games. All three just have terrible voices.

Did anyone watch the analysis show after the game last night? Dixon and Brad Johnson saying stringer should sign a 1 year deal worth a million bucks!!!! Why would Essendon do that?!?!

Did anyone watch the analysis show after the game last night? Dixon and Brad Johnson saying stringer should sign a 1 year deal worth a million bucks!!!! Why would Essendon do that?!?!
The core of the argument was basically that they need to be keeping him on one-year contracts to maintain his motivation. The amount seems probably too high, but that wasn't really the key point. That said, salary caps are rising (jumps by more than $2m/club next year) and there's always a danger when you're only offering a younger player year-to-year contracts that someone's going to throw a war-chest at them.

What happened? I cannot listen to her, any games she is commentating are on mute. It’s the same with Matt Thompson and Dan Ginnane doing league games. All three just have terrible voices.
I actually don't mind Thomo and I especially love Ginnane. I think his hard, abrasive sort of voice really suits rugby league.

"GOODBYE!" 😁

Perhaps that's why he kissed the logo after a goal?

Remove this Banner Ad

Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back