Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2 Vic clubs that would be interested in big sexy would be pies and dees. Why would he move to the dees? They seem to be in bigger freefall than us. And pies have nothing to trade for him.
Isn't Richo great, had the offer from wce in 2005 and had he gone he would have won a flag possibly 2 . But stayed loyal

I get Baker and Shai wanting to go home. Disappointing but understandable.

I get Rioli wanting to go to gold coast to play with Hardwick. Really sad about it.

But Lynch to Collingwood for a f____ draft pick. Is a disgrace. And if the club pays him to do it.... Imagine paying Collingwood to win a grand final.

It's Brad ottens all over again

Very excited about this trade period and the potential for a full rebuild.

After watching the tiges dominate and win 3 premierships we have the chance to bring in a raft of top 20 draft picks over the next few years and also load up the salary cap ready for FA acquisitions when the time is right.

I remember spending a decade at 9th spot, neither here nor there topping up with spuds from other clubs. The worst. Before Tassie comes in we have a priceless opportunity to bring in a new generation to hopefully deliver the next golden period.

BRING IT ON!

Isn't Richo great, had the offer from wce in 2005 and had he gone he would have won a flag possibly 2 . But stayed loyal

I get Rioli wanting to go to gold coast to play with Hardwick. Really sad about it.

But Lynch to Collingwood for a f____ draft pick. Is a disgrace. And if the club pays him to do it.... Imagine paying Collingwood to win a grand final.

It's Brad Ottens all over again
disagree, with rioli. Hardwick isn't family.
lynch ain't going no where. we need him if not to teach younger forwards.

It's Brad ottens all over again

Lynch isnt going anywhere

Very excited about this trade period and the potential for a full rebuild.

After watching the tiges dominate and win 3 premierships we have the chance to bring in a raft of top 20 draft picks over the next few years and also load up the salary cap ready for FA acquisitions when the time is right.

I remember spending a decade at 9th spot, neither here nor there topping up with spuds from other clubs. The worst. Before Tassie comes in we have a priceless opportunity to bring in a new generation to hopefully deliver the next golden period.

BRING IT ON!
There is just one thing people are forgetting.

We are about to lose 3 of our best players, and a ton of on field leadership which the cubs and new draftees will miss badly.
I would have happily let Shai go for good picks, but to lose Dan and Baker as well is not good.

All this talk of embracing the floggings for the next few years is laughable. This board, and Tiger fans in general do not embrace floggings.

RIP BigFooty Richmond board. It will implode in 2025 circa round 15.

HS reporting that Graham is waiting to see who the Eagles' coach is before accepting their offer and it's believed we'll get second round compo for him, which is a great result for us.
hopefully start of not end of ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a very good point.

I would be stunned if we drafted any more than seven. Anyone we would draft after that would be unlikely ever to get a shot.

Which means three players will have to come from somewhere else. Interesting to consider who would be prepared to come across. They would either be thinking very long term or be very desperate.
Don't forget we have a couple of very promising kids in the 2s who might be deserving of a shot.

I was more talking about the rumours of the injured players like Hopper, Lynch and Grimes cracking the shits about how they were handled by the Medical teams and the false hope and everything.
Ah yeah. First thing we did end season - got rid of Bill the Butcher. Hopefully fixed that problem.

1724897941108.png

There is just one thing people are forgetting.

We are about to lose 3 of our best players, and a ton of on field leadership which the cubs and new draftees will miss badly.
I would have happily let Shai go for good picks, but to lose Dan and Baker as well is not good.

All this talk of embracing the floggings for the next few years is laughable. This board, and Tiger fans in general do not embrace floggings.

RIP BigFooty Richmond board. It will implode in 2025 circa round 15.
Far prefer bottoming out and getting games into the kids surrounded by a few veterans then returning to years of being in no mans land. We've all been blessed with a lot of success so I reckon most tigers fans can handle a few years near the bottom in the name of building a new champion team.

Time to be ruthless and drive some hard bargains!

Don't forget we have a couple of very promising kids in the 2s who might be deserving of a shot.
Won’t we have 10 overall players missing after this year. Retirements, trades and who gets dropped. I would think 10 would be the minimum plus the remaining for future firsts and 2nds

Green and Gray locked in for another year

Was some speculation about west coast being interested in Green I believe

Interesting that we have no news about Blight yet
Hopefully trying to leverage a 2 year deal instead of one or something like that

Green and Gray locked in for another year

Was some speculation about west coast being interested in Green I believe

Interesting that we have no news about Blight yet
Hopefully trying to leverage a 2 year deal instead of one or something like that

I thought Green might go myself so that is a good keep IMO.

Gray a no brainer, his last game was looking like a debut incoming.

Blight is a tricky one, couldnt quite find his feet at senior level, but a level above at VFL.

Apparently was struggling with the structures at AFL level, so based on that, unless WC want him, surely he signs on.

Maybe, maybe not. Might make them more inclined to split 3. E.g. Baker and 9 for 3, then they can pass 9 onto Dees for Pickett.
Interesting with reports Pickett wants to return to WA , careful of sleeping with dogs shai , you might get fleas , freo may prefer Pickett , younger and cheaper likely too
Tho shai is clearly the more versatile with midfield craft evident in his numbers , more score involves and clearances , shai also kicked 36 goals in bottom side with lowest no if i50s in history ,,,not easy that , catching cold for 60% of time you’re down there you’re average boofhead may not know all that , recruiters would

Interesting with reports Pickett wants to return to WA , careful of sleeping with dogs shai , you might get fleas , freo may prefer Pickett , younger and cheaper likely too
Tho shai is clearly the more versatile with midfield craft evident in his numbers , more score involves and clearances , shai also kicked 36 goals in bottom side with lowest no if i50s in history ,,,not easy that , catching cold for 60% of time you’re down there you’re average boofhead may not know all that , recruiters would
yep Freo fans already saying they would prefer Kozi as per your reasons above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back