List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Kennedy would be good pick up more so about what he could help release and take some pressure off. As much as I would hate to see a Carlton player in black and white, would be amazing if he did come to us and tear it apart specially against the blues!

Kennedy would be good pick up more so about what he could help release and take some pressure off. As much as I would hate to see a Carlton player in black and white, would be amazing if he did come to us and tear it apart specially against the blues!
Ray Byrne & Russel Ohlsen were good pick ups from the Scum. Once they walked into Victoria Park, they were healed, it was like an exorcism.

100% a better option than all of Long, Bytel and Sullivan. Averaged a fraction under 25 disposals a game in 2022 which is when he was given the most full time midfield opportunities iirc. At best he’s a decent best 22 contested mid, at worst he’s very competent depth.
I’d take him too but it would have to be on the cheap.

Can only play one of him or Mitch, can’t have two slow one dimensional insiders on the ground at once IMO.

I’d say 3rd rounder max or otherwise pass.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is absolutely wild that because I raise queries about the values and character of a player some people here are keen on, it gets turned back around on my personal Internet habits. Just crazy. :tearsofjoy:
You are basing your opinion on whatever stupid posts on twitter. That’s where I’ll end it.

We very much differ in this respect.

Freedom of choice is perfectly fine when it doesn't involve holding hateful views of large sections of the community.
How do you know he hates them? His religion doesn't agree with it, that's the only reason for the like. It's people like you who like to twist things to cause divisionn and turn it into a hate thing.

Freedom of choice is perfectly fine when it doesn't involve holding hateful views of large sections of the community.
Footy clubs would be like any workplace, anti semitics, racists, homophobes etc more than likely in all clubs unfortunately. Doesn’t preclude anyone from doing the job they’re paid to do and work with teammates. Doubt he was run out of Carlton because of a like on an insta post years ago, doubt it precludes him from being welcome at Collingwood either.
Inclusion is for everyone.

Keep politics and religion out of it. He’s a good player and a very nice lad from all reports.

“A nice guy” AND a bigot. Do you think it makes sense to get rid of players like Ginni and Stephenson for culture and then bring in a guy who thinks some of his teammates should burn in hell because of their sexual orientation? Kennedy doesn’t have to like posts on public forums. It seems that Kennedy is the one bringing politics and religion in to it.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

MK is a significant upgrade on Fin, Bytel, Sullivan and Long IMO. Numbers very similar to Brisbane's Berry, is a better inside player ( where we desperately need support ) a strong mark, Berry prob has him for run and spread.
No idea what kind of contract he would be on, but minimum trade required you would think. Probably has another 5 or 6 seasons in him, so worth a serious look.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back