Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Imo, yep, if Sam dekoning for some reason wanted out this trade period(I believe he won’t) but it would make things very interesting to work out a deal ect.
But, I believe, we have more pressing needs at the minute through the midfield and half forward we should be taking care of this off season. I think we can sure up the backline enough for next year with possibly getting Houston in and I’d use young/haynes or whom ever we get to tie it over.
Then hit dekoning up next year for that final piece of the backline puzzle.

My Norton Antivirus went wild when i clicked this

On the iPhone I had the usual ads around the article text but then two floating ads covering most of the page text that stayed there even when you scrolled. It was like reading TheAge newspaper through a long gladwrap cardboard roll. 😂

If our city is fortified, we’ll be quicker in the middle and a strong defence will rocket us forward, and in the nick of time.

Guided by the son of a farmer, (a sleeping giant) and strengthened by an island in the river (a ‘stolen 🦢) we’ll manage to claim that elusive flag!

🧩🧩🧩🧩🧩

View attachment 2116841

Wayne Carey's coming to Carlton?

No thanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the
What The Wtf GIF by Justin

If our city is fortified, we’ll be quicker in the middle and a strong defence will rocket us forward, and in the nick of time.

Guided by the son of a farmer, (a sleeping giant) and strengthened by an island in the river (a ‘stolen 🦢) we’ll manage to claim that elusive flag!

🧩🧩🧩🧩🧩

View attachment 2116841
For starters, 5 pieces to the puzzle so where getting 5 players ?

🧩🧩🧩🧩🧩

View attachment 2116841
It clearly means SDK will 100% be a blue next season!!! 💪🏼

🧩🧩🧩🧩🧩

View attachment 2116841

Let's break this down.

5 people.

"Fortified" - Darcy Fort as a third ruck option for a year

Strong defence rocket us forward - Dan Houston

Nick - Nick Haynes

Quicker in the middle - Campo twins

Son of a farmer - not sure but presume an off-field role. Not Bartel. Going to assume Adam Simpson as he spent some time in Sale.

A stolen swan -- another off field acquisition?

Let's break this down.

5 people.

"Fortified" - Darcy Fort as a third ruck option for a year

Strong defence rocket us forward - Dan Houston

Nick - Nick Haynes

Quicker in the middle - Campo twins

Son of a farmer - not sure but presume an off-field role. Not Bartel. Going to assume Adam Simpson as he spent some time in Sale.

A stolen swan -- another off field acquisition?
I’d say you’ve nailed nick haynes and Houston part of it wick 👍

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back