Chris Scott Record - Preliminary Finals
Win: 3
Loss: 6
Win Strike Rate: 33.3%

Overall - Finals
Win: 14
Loss: 16
Win Strike Rate: 46.6%

Yet the media bang on and on and on about Geelong making top 4 consistently. That means absolutely nothing if you don't win the Premiership. I mean sure, Premierships are hard to win...very difficult....but I reckon they (Geelong) have underachieved in my opinion.
He's won 2 premierships?

And that's 2 more than most coaches will ever win.

A prelim from the top ****en shelf. What an entertaining and gruelling contest with some absolutely incredible highlights - those early freak Geelong goals (Miers was exceptional), the Lohmann mark, his play on the wing with Starcevic and Berry that led to Rayner's first goal, Wilmott in the 4th, and Rayner taking his moment to win the game.

Make no mistake, Geelong were excellent tonight, especially given they lost Holmes. Brissy losing Oscar forced Daniher on ball and I thought he held up well.

A prelim from the top ****en shelf. What an entertaining and gruelling contest with some absolutely incredible highlights - those early freak Geelong goals (Miers was exceptional), the Lohmann mark, his play on the wing with Starcevic and Berry that led to Rayner's first goal, Wilmott in the 4th, and Rayner taking his moment to win the game.

Make no mistake, Geelong were excellent tonight, especially given they lost Holmes. Brissy losing Oscar forced Daniher on ball and I thought he held up well.
shines a light on our list deficiencies.

I thought it was a terrible game, except that the closeness of it at the end kept it tense. The skills, errors and bad decisions, particularly in the 1st quarter, were terrible. They didn't improve much thereafter either. I think Sydney will gobble up Brisbane and spit them out.
Depends upon which Sydney turn up as it was only weeks ago that they lost to Port by 112 points lol!

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back