Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

FFS Vicky -I was at the 2002 & 2003 GFs

That agony does not come within a bull's roar of dickwit No 1 getting a medal - I can't type his name or I'll have major spasms - Lions pleeeeeeese
Is Cameron any better than Papley? Cancel each other out for mine.

OK. I'm going to say it and let you all in on a dirty secret.

I like Tom Papley
Good player and I do get a fair bit of enjoyment watching his post goal antics which I just find stupid and there’s always a chance he’ll be the first player to trip over his own tongue which would be funny. Go Brisbane!

On the one hand I prefer Chris Fagan over Longmire.

On the other and despite our Premiership win against them last year I still wouldn't mind seeing Brisbane tears as further payback for 02/03.

At the end of the day I'm hoping for a great game more than any strong preference for either team.

So who wins?

Brisbane certainly have the more talented forward group and the last 2 weeks should have instilled great belief that they can win from anywhere. They've also just won on the MCG against a very well coached and disciplined side.

My question for them is whether Fagan as coach is as well equipped as I suspect Scott would have been to limit the Sydney strength which is their line breaking, goal kicking midfield group.

Despite them having an easy win in the end against Port, they were lucky against GWS and I'm still convinced clubs have worked out in season how to maximise their chances against them.

Question is whether Brisbane will be good enough to take them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Papley, warner, Haywood, mcinerney, rowbottom and parker. 🤢

The lizard, heeney and gulden can do only so much for Sydney’s likability.

That said daniher, 2002, 2003.

Carn the umpires

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back