Brownlow 2024 Brownlow - Congratulations Patrick Cripps Dual Brownlow Medallist 🏅🏅

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cripps is a legend…

• He got more votes than the rest of our list combined.
  • Got more votes than Norths total votes.
  • Got more votes than Richmond’s total votes.
  • Got more votes than Eagles total votes.

And surely he broke the record for the most 3-vote-matches (BOG) in one count (12). That’s more than 50% of the 23 matches to be the best player. I haven’t seen anyway confirm this but I doubt Dusty got that many with his 36 total tally.

And surely he broke the record for the most 3-vote-matches (BOG) in one count (12). That’s more than 50% of the 23 matches to be the best player. I haven’t seen anyway confirm this but I doubt Dusty got that many with his 36 total tally.

Dusty got 11 BOGs from 22 possible games in H&A. 50%

But then got 3/3 BOGs in finals so finished 14/25 BOGs in the 2017 season. 56%

Congrats to Crippa, for not letting Daicos or Neale win it 👍

Congrats to Crippa, just a ripper bloke and a top speech.

I hope we win the flag this year so I can quietly hope to see him get the ultimate success soon enough.

Just woke up from a dead sleep and now I'm ****ing angry.

Instead of doing the right thing and celebrating Cripps best season ever this is the headline story on one of Australia's largest news sites.

Screenshot_20240924-052443.png

Perhaps Nick Daicos could try not being the biggest squib in the AFL.

Perhaps Nick Daicos could learn to impact a game in more ways than getting cheap receiving possessions.

But no it's Nick Daicos and he has no idea how to do either of those things.

The media should get over their collective nutting of Daicos and celebrate the deserved winner.

Absolute joke

Speaks well does Crippa.

Should have been the AA Captain. But, whatever. He’s a legend of the game.
Man, a lot of bitter people around over this win and amount.

Remove this Banner Ad

Brownlow 2024 Brownlow - Congratulations Patrick Cripps Dual Brownlow Medallist 🏅🏅

Remove this Banner Ad

Back