List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Prediction- Who is delisted this year(not retirements).

• Berry

• McCluggage

• Lyons

• McCarthy

• Answerth

• Lane

• Prior

• Madden

• Lester

• Joyce

• Zorko

• Michael

• Brain

• Reville

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Also have Sam Marshall coming in. I also see a world where Clug spends more time on the wing. Need to accommodate Levi and more Will minutes
I could see Clugg getting more wing and HFF rotations. The midfield is strong and getting deeper, Clugg is excellent on a wing and always bobs up for a goal or two when pushed forward.

I could see Clugg getting more wing and HFF rotations. The midfield is strong and getting deeper, Clugg is excellent on a wing and always bobs up for a goal or two when pushed forward.

I think we will see Neale and Dunkley play a bit more hff. Loads of options for us moving forward.

I think the player that had 9 disposals and a goal in the first quarter of the grand final playing predominantly inside mid will continue to play predominantly as an inside mid, as they have for the last 3 years.

We didn't give clug 7 years @ a million to play more wing/HFF.

1728280791088.png

Be a shame to see Sharp move on but he's been overtaken on the win by Fletcher who has taken his spot. Our midfield is ridiculously stacked at the moment.
Would never have thought that the wing spot was Sharps to lose tbh.

I think we will see Neale and Dunkley play a bit more hff. Loads of options for us moving forward.

Not so sure about Dunkley. Plays a critical role as our more defensive mid, having the physical ability to go up against the bigger mids in the comp.

Dev for Ben keays

I think the player that had 9 disposals and a goal in the first quarter of the grand final playing predominantly inside mid will continue to play predominantly as an inside mid, as they have for the last 3 years.

View attachment 2134352
I know we didn't but that doesn't mean that due to our depth in the near future he won't be rotated through those positions a little bit more.

View attachment 2134352

I think we are set up incredibly well in the midfield. So much so that at any given time we can rotate two Ashcroft's, Rayner and McCluggage depending on what sort of flavour we're wanting to pair with Neale and Dunkley. If we want to roll with other options than Hugh for a game, God help the opposition trying to stop him when he's the loose receiver on the outside.

Dunkley because of his size would always be a threat but his defensive role, unless Bez is thrown into that/rotated with Dunks means to me it would be kind of unlikely.
I don't think Lachie has played much if any HHF or even outside roles. But he is our best inside mid and other guys such as Clugg have shown themselves to be very effective in wing and HFF roles.

I think we are set up incredibly well in the midfield. So much so that at any given time we can rotate two Ashcroft's, Rayner and McCluggage depending on what sort of flavour we're wanting to pair with Neale and Dunkley. If we want to roll with other options than Hugh for a game, God help the opposition trying to stop him when he's the loose receiver on the outside.
  • Berry, who I favor
  • Bailey, who the match committee favors based on the CBAs he has rolled through this year

i really don't understand the Membery link he's more of that 3rd forward not sure how he helps hippy and Morris

He'll be a player suited to a system like McStay, but more accurate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dunkley because of his size would always be a threat but his defensive role, unless Bez is thrown into that/rotated with Dunks means to me it would be kind of unlikely.
I don't think Lachie has played much if any HHF or even outside roles. But he is our best inside mid and other guys such as Clugg have shown themselves to be very effective in wing and HFF roles.

He will always be apart of the rotation just don’t b me surprised if we rotate other guys in for more time. Dunkley quite good up forward so will make a decent impact up there if that’s what we do.

We use Dunkley a lot as our go to kick from defence. Same as Fletcher.
Although him and Berry could rotate.

Yes be interesting what we do with 2 Ashcrofts, Neale, Clugga.. Add Bailey and Rayner as well.
Bailey the interesting one I see he can be a spark and breaks lines. Although with all the mids we have next year where is his spot.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Back