List Mgmt. Welcome Jack Graham (Unrestricted Free Agent)

Remove this Banner Ad

If we can send this guy to Dubai and get his soft tissue problems sorted out.
He will be great for our team as a solid role player that will help protect the kids.
Graham’s injuries are exaggerated. Most injuries he’s suffered were bad corks, rib and shoulder, that’s because he’s warrior and puts his body on the line. He’s an honest footballer. Richmond supporters have been looking for scapegoats for our demise. Graham is one because he has not been the star a lot of supporters thought he maybe earlier in his career.

A hard worker who will run all day.

A hard worker who will run all day.
cloudy with a chance of meatballs GIF

Happy to cop the slack later if he turns out alright but can't stand this pick.

He is not a defensive mid, people saying this haven't watched him play.

He is a slow plodder and an non accumulator older (albeit more successful) Deven Robertson. Yes he fits an age bill but I hope he is in the WAFL asap. 4 years is so dumb. He will play next year at half forward and watch flankers sprint past him while he applies no pressure is my prediction.

Runs both ways, tackles, big body and for the type of layer he is, 20 touches is enough.

Instantly makes our team better.
I was trying to make a pun about " honest players we don't have many of" . I was portraying someone who had been jilted because of being lied to too many times . My humour isn't always good ( true)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Welcome Jack Graham (Unrestricted Free Agent)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back