List Mgmt. Welcome Jack Graham (Unrestricted Free Agent)

Remove this Banner Ad

It's all gone pear shaped for Pyke. When he said to get J. Graham through the door ASAP he meant the coachy bloke not tiggy bloke.

We'll see how this "raiding one of the only teams to be worse than us" strategy plays out.

Jokes aside the fella could be just what the Dr ordered and there is no reason he can't cement himself in the side if he performs. Go well Jack.

Sorry for the intrusion

Jack Graham is a warrior, a leader and an elite two way gut runner

Does the hard work, and will be ideal to free up space for Harley Reid

He will cost you nothing other than TPP space, and will a role model on and off the field

Richmond fans are very harsh on him, will probably be in the leadership group in year one.

Matt Clarke and Mini are not stupid. I just hope you have paid him enough to trigger band 3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did we just sign a 26yr old Luke Edwards?

By the time Graham was the same age as Luke Edwards is now he was a 55 game, dual premiership player

Would have been a three time premiership player if he wasn’t injured for the 2019 GF

He’s played another 76 of a possible 90 games since

So no is your answer

Read his Wikipedia page and it felt like every sentence spoke about his tackling.

Which I guess is a good thing given we have Reid doing don't argues, Yeo giving away silly free kicks, then nothing.

Stick it up em Jack, you're an Eagle now so I love ya 💙💛

By the time Graham was the same age as Luke Edwards is now he was a 55 game, dual premiership player

Would have been a three time premiership player if he wasn’t injured for the 2019 GF

He’s played another 76 of a possible 90 games since

So no is your answer

Slow, injury prone and a low possession winner.

It's...fine I guess.

I've been told that the only reason we signed him is because he is a fridge...

Which is obviously good for our warm Perth winters.

This seems like the same situation when simmo first started and xavier Ellis came in .

Having players to help teach the new game plan is vital .

We need on field leadership and coaching especially in the first pre season and season proper .

Sounds like the game plan will be very different to what the boys have been using .

Will be interesting to see which players suit it and who doesn't. May be a few careers revived or put to sleep

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Welcome Jack Graham (Unrestricted Free Agent)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back