List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade to Victoria - will stay if deal can't be done

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So 11 and 13 for Houston? Plus whatever other pick exchange sorcery Cripps is conjuring, possibly including Luko.

11 and 13 is probably a good deal (though honestly I'd prefer to keep Houston), but I reckon that reads more as Carlton / Collingwood will target 11 if they can't get 13, not they are looking to get both to give to us. But who knows

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reason 4356 On why the AFL sucks.

Trade Week.

Malbun "Footy Industry Experts" talk shit for 10 days about virtually nothing, over rate Victorian Players, Under rate Non Vic Players, claim to be "in the Know", arbutrary opinions on what a player is worth, their "draft currency", Future Picks, Points blah blah blah blah

Cal Twomey is actually a thing.

Bigfooty Mum's basement types coming up with ridiculous trade scenarios acting like Russel Crowe in A Beautiful Mind.

Its a massive pile of shit.

Needs more misogyny Papa

So if Bolton is worth 2 first rounders, and Daniel Rioli is worth a pick 6 and even Baker a pick 14.. then surely Houston is worth pick 1 and 2 right?

If you believe the Vic Media then both Bolton and Rioli are worth more than Houston

As usual. Vic Media pumping up victorian players and underselling interstate players

Trade period ****ing sucks

Meh let's wait and see. With the JHF trade there were all sorts of ridiculous hypotheticals but in the end it got done at a reasonable price.

The only one we've really bent over for no reason was the Esava trade which to this day makes zero sense to me.
The Esava trade will never make sense

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade to Victoria - will stay if deal can't be done

Remove this Banner Ad

Back