List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade to Victoria - will stay if deal can't be done

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently there is a TV programme called Talking W. Where people, even those that refer to themselves as he/him, are televised talking about AFLW without uncontrollably laughing or questioning their own reason for living. I know, I was shocked too.

Says the guy with 33,000 posts on an internet forum talking about a sports team that plays some obscure sport that is followed by people in literally three cities on the entire planet (the biggest of which you hate) ... and unlike the people you're talking about you don't get paid for this 🤙

That’s a great deal for Collingwood. They should lose their current 2nd, instead of our F2 (should even be in there). And both Collingwood 75% and Gold Coast 25% would have to pay Lukos whole salary.
Ok then, we will give you 13, 23 (or 29) and Richards for Houston.
You guys can burn a F1 on Luko then.

I was just trying to find a way that you keep your F1.

North aren’t fashionable, but they’ll be playing finals in 2026 and beyond.

If the money’s better than what Collingwood and Carlton are able to offer on top, it’s a no-brainer for all parties.

Yes.

One first rounder in, one first rounder out, so they cancel each other out. That leaves it as trading a contracted dual AA for a second round pick and two fringe players. It is awful.
That’s what I read too, I had to read it 5 times for the WHAT factor!

Deal with North, I know we love Dan but in coming years he is going to hurt us on field. Once he steps outside of Alberton he's the enemy.

Dan is the one that wants to break a contract and head to Malbun so he should go where it suits Port, he never nominated a particular club.

We have to stop looking at him as a Port player, unless he chooses to stay. We have to remember we are making our competitors stronger.
I've got no issue with Houston going to North for the right deal, but he will improve them from the get go because ala the very good kicks he had in the successful Hawk teams I suspect Clarko will use him as his number one ball distributor as much as possible, and he will be given a licence to create space and run off half back and through the wing while a team mate drops into the hole behind him to pick up his man.

I've got no issue with Houston going to North for the right deal, but he will improve them from the get go because ala the very good kicks he had in the successful Hawk teams I suspect Clarko will use him as his number one ball distributor as much as possible, and he will be given a licence to create space and run off half back and through the wing while a team mate drops into the hole behind him to pick up his man.
This is true and that will be on Port for not hiring Clarko when we had the chance and then stayed with the loser coach Stinkley.

Although I think Clarko's demands were a little steep.

If he goes to Collingwood or Carlton it may be even worse because they are more of a threat to us immediately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because nobody has higher picks and ready to offer them up like North?
You do not nominate a club until you believe the trade can happen where at thes stage, the Blues only have one first rounder and keep saying it is not up for trade, needed for the draft.

No one knows what the story will be next week where the Blues or Saints may make another play

Says the guy with 33,000 posts on an internet forum talking about a sports team that plays some obscure sport that is followed by people in literally three cities on the entire planet (the biggest of which you hate) ... and unlike the people you're talking about you don't get paid for this 🤙
Melbourne
Perth
Adelaide
Brisbane

4 bro

Oh well, they have Nick Haynes

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade to Victoria - will stay if deal can't be done

Remove this Banner Ad

Back