List Mgmt. 2024 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

FYI

Will add a 2024 NAB Draft & Trade tracker thread, stickied.

Tag me when we have a confirmed trade/draft and I will update the thread accordingly

Keep an eye out for a play for Angus Clarke in the draft, apparently impressed in the interviews with the dogs recruiters at the combine.

A little bit of young Bailey Dale there.

Any of you blokes that have seen Hotton live give you James Aish vibes ?

Played a fair bit of AFL footy, but had a disappointing career????

Any of you blokes that have seen Hotton live give you James Aish vibes ?

Played a fair bit of AFL footy, but had a disappointing career????

Didn't catch him live this year, saw a fair bit of him live last year. I never got Aish vibes, got more Shai Bolton vibes off him more then anything. I really like his handball game and the way he moves in and out of traffic with speed and evasion. I agree with you that his kicking needs work though.

What exactly about him gives you Aish vibes?

Didn't catch him live this year, saw a fair bit of him live last year. I never got Aish vibes, got more Shai Bolton vibes off him more then anything. I really like his handball game and the way he moves in and out of traffic with speed and evasion. I agree with you that his kicking needs work though.

What exactly about him gives you Aish vibes?

Thanks mate, my expert eye relies on about 3 minutes of highlights 🤪
But the vision I have seen , he looks very outside similar to what I remember of Aish.
Also similar build and not particularly exceptional at anything?
We can do with classy outside players, but they can be a risk at the top level.
Toumpas was another.

Clarke is a pure footballer with terrific fundamentals across the board.

I like that a lot. Combined with good athleticism that's a very positive sign.

Tasked with kick in duties excites me as well has been a massive weakness for us for years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are we really going to miss out on Hannaford bc of flipping compo picks??
Maybe missing Berry to by a couple of picks
I wonder who we have our eyes on if we are trading for an earlier first round selection

I think Smilie if any will be the one sliding & I’d be happy enough to have him, even if I don’t rate his kicking.

Thanks mate, my expert eye relies on about 3 minutes of highlights 🤪
But the vision I have seen , he looks very outside similar to what I remember of Aish.
Also similar build and not particularly exceptional at anything?
We can do with classy outside players, but they can be a risk at the top level.
Toumpas was another.

In marking contests he's very competitive and contests well aerially though so I wouldn't call him soft. But you're right he does need to work on his contested game particularly through the midfield.

His athleticism speed, agility and leap is all exceptional and uses it in game. Toumpas/Aish never had close to Hotton's athleticism. He has very clean hands both in the air and at ground level as well. Those are the things he excels at.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back