List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Real estate agents just as likely. Plus a medical to Collingwood which will consist of a count of all his arms and legs to make sure he has the minimum number required. .
Manager calls Housto to tell him to get to Melbourne asap as there’s a deal for him to get to Pieland. Has that feel about it 😛

Out of curiosity does anyone remember when we first started getting linked to Houston ?
There was a bit of talk after the grand final but it was mainly Blues/North at the time. The news about our plans to land Dan came out the night of Copeland Trophy and then it got bigger from there.

I think we were originally. And then the Media/Carlton/North orgy excluded us for a while
For a while it was Melbourne then carlton in the box seat. We seem to have come from no where.
Surely Dan coming to Melbourne would be reported by more journalists, as that indicates something major has happened or about to happen.

I think we were originally. And then the Media/Carlton/North orgy excluded us for a while
I don’t think we were a target to begin with IIRC, it did start with the Dees (then they ruined their chance with the Trac/Clarry saga) Blues and North were next and then we became a favourite when Richards requested to go to Port as it could link with the JFN trade

There was a bit of talk after the grand final but it was mainly Blues/North at the time. The news about our plans to land Dan came out the night of Copeland Trophy and then it got bigger from there.
About the same time Dan thought "If the Pies are interested those other 2 shit stain club can GAGF"

I don’t think we were a target to begin with IIRC, it did start with the Dees (then they ruined their chance with the Trac/Clarry saga) Blues and North were next and then we became a favourite when Richards requested to go to Port as it could link with the JFN trade
Pretty sure he met with 4 Vic clubs (Carlton, Dogs, St Kilda and us) on PF weekend while he was here for the Brownlow, so that was the first link. Norf came in to the picture a bit later.

Nobody took our interest seriously though until it came out that we were intent on getting 13 as part of the Noble deal. The assumption was he’d go to Carlton for pick 12+ something else, but then they refused to deal.

Pretty sure he met with 4 Vic clubs (Carlton, Dogs, St Kilda and us) on PF weekend while he was here for the Brownlow, so that was the first link. Norf came in to the picture a bit later.

Nobody took our interest seriously though until it came out that we were intent on getting 13 as part of the Noble deal. The assumption was he’d go to Carlton for pick 12+ something else, but then they refused to deal.

Pexxy, I want you to be given Mod status for the Trade Thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When did he say that Parish was coming?
he shares good info without giving away too much. Highlighted where we sat with Parish, Merrett and Lynch early and even highlighted is trading Treloar and Stevo all well before anything came out.

He is worth listening with interest.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back