List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd almost always take a KPD over KPF. The forward would have to be transcendental. I don't value them and think they are the most difficult to get right and take a long time.

If we only have one useful pick in a draft, spending that on a KPF is really risky.
Spot on. Think if gws had their chance again, they would have passed on cadman.

Just got to accept that the footy media is the entertainment industry rather than news.
And generally clickbait too, so they're going to do whatever it takes to get those clicks.

I think it will get done. There’s a lot of stuff being leaked, likely from both port and GC in order to try to bolster their positions, but when it comes down to it we have players they both want and are in the best position of any team to offer Port a deal that will satisfy them.
Agree. I think the reason the talks have been cordial is that all clubs want something from us as we do them. Not sure there's ever been any real doubt about it, just the normal manoeuvring around the edges. We'll find out soon.

I'd almost always take a KPD over KPF. The forward would have to be transcendental. I don't value them and think they are the most difficult to get right and take a long time.

If we only have one useful pick in a draft, spending that on a KPF is really risky.
Depends what that pick is I suppose. you would need at least 13 to get Luke trainor, who's the only good defender in that range. Any later pick would have to go on a KF, I know it's risky but at least this draft has a few you could work on and we need to take a chance very soon

If true, I can’t believe GC were going to give 13 to Melbourne. Those clowns aren’t getting Noble if they don’t want to deal with us.

If Houston makes his way here after all this then it was meant to happen.

I don't think they want to stop us. They want a reaction from us Pies supporters because we are the biggest club in the land. It's all about the CLICKS.
It's why I haven't bothered going into any articles, bothered with twitter as much, I've spent most of my time here on Bigfooty reading the board. Which some journos do as well, and then pretend they've come up with stories...lol.

But, generally I try and avoid the media nothing but horse shit.

Doubt gets that Late
This or the Barass deal will be the cliffhanger of the this seasons AFL trade season Reality TV show.

Just like the Mitchell, Henry, Hawthorn nobody of 2022

(Log in to remove this ad.)

now you're just being greedy, now wonder you have 2 names as your username, always looking for that bit extra
Well, the eyes are the window to the soul and gorgeous eyes make you week at the knees therefore forgetting anything you've seen previously, looking is free and a feel good moment :D

I saw a promo on Seven tonight that they’re doing a deadline day show on 7+

You can’t tell me with a straight face now that the first 9 days is just window dressing for one day, this year more than anything had exposed it

Sure looks like it.

Could say the Actual Trade Period starts Tommorow

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back