• 6, 10, 11, 14

• 6, 10, 14, 18

• 6, 11, 14, 18

• 6, 10, 11, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• 6, 10, 18, 26 & WCE 2025 R2

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pick 11 could be one of Reid, Travaglia, Hotton, Berry, Lindsay. Or rather a third one, as one should be available at 14 and one taken at 10.

Pick 18 could be one of Shanahan, Whitlock(s), Gross, Hynes, or again a third one as some will be available at 20, 23.

I do prefer the names at pick 11, but not going to melt if we get pick 10 & 18 plus extra from Freo instead of pick 10,11 and giving something back.

Going to be an exciting draft night whichever way this plays - even the opportunity to trade our later first rounds for future firsts and take some enjoyment out of death-riding other teams next season.

He just showered Bloos for their aggressive trading.

Yet we are attempting to fleece the comp with exaggerated requests.

Fk me Kaneo....
Blues didn't cook him in front of his home crowd in his 300th and final game.

He didn't have to watch them gave their new coach get his first win against Port after being labeled the worst team since Fitzroy and having bookies pay out wooden spoon bets by round 6.

And then he didn't have to watch the Blues beat them in a prelim on their home ground in a year where they get to play at home when half they league doesn't and have a non MCG GF up for grabs.

Still can't believe the West Coast board are allowing this trade.

We could have done a better deal for pick 3 than 12, Baker & Owies FFS

Matt Clarke WTF?
I know Clarke is the initiator, however a First Round pick would need sign off surely, like the Port board declining the 3way Atkins deal. What are the WCE board thinking when there were clearly better deals available for them PLUS Owies they could get for nothing.

Amatuerish at best. And laughable for the rest!

You've lost your mind. Absolutely no ****ing way. WCE just traded 3 for 12 & 14.

If we're using 6 to move up... pick 20 along with it is enough.

6 & 11 for 2 - you've lost the ****ing plot.
reckon for 2 it will be 6 & 14 or 6 & 18.

We won't be the only club going for it.

To land both Lalor and FOS, i'd be doing that deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just listened to two hours of Cornes flipping out. WOW. Not sure how you campaigners listen to this often. But I will admit, I got a hard on when he started talking about AFL needing to stop the Rioli trade and I caught a slight lump in his throat as he was either fuming or starting to cry.

Glorious.

Absolutely glorious.

I know Clarke is the initiator, however a First Round pick would need sign off surely, like the Port board declining the 3way Atkins deal. What are the WCE board thinking when there were clearly better deals available for them PLUS Owies they could get for nothing.

Amatuerish at best. And laughable for the rest!
ol m8 is controlling things

IMG_0215.jpeg

FOS is cousins with Walsh so you’d think he is their first choice if Richmond don’t take him. But perhaps Draper is next…

I still want Draper at 1 but won’t happen :(
never understood why clubs get family members of players in

never works out

You've lost your mind. Absolutely no ****ing way. WCE just traded 3 for 12 & 14.

If we're using 6 to move up... pick 20 along with it is enough.

6 & 11 for 2 - you've lost the ****ing plot.
West Coast are idiots though.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back