Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

Draft dTrade 3 for 6 and 10, send 10 to Port for Houston.
Tom Welling Dd GIF

3 year deal for Matt. Go well son!

Allegedly the first two years are absolutely **** YOU money.

Was told yesterday afternoon from someone who would have knowledge of the situation though I can quite honestly say I had no idea at the time he was to be a part of this trade. Thought with the numbers bandied around he'd be a DFA for sure.

He got more than the bag he put on his head.

E: also there's apparently a trigger in that deal for a 4th year.

Waiting in the Wings, memberships would quickly be snapped up.

Big picture with 2025 draft picks > Chad Warner in sights..
Definitely
Mowies is no mug either

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boom! And Owies gets what he deserves - happy for him. He got the raw end of the stick in all of this but wrapt he’s got 3yrs - Austin is kicking butt
View attachment 2141905

Agree. Worked hard and made something of his ability. Hope it goes well for him. Always have respect for those who do it the hard way and get the most out of themselves

Allegedly the first two years are absolutely **** YOU money.

Was told yesterday afternoon from someone who would have knowledge of the situation though I can quite honestly say I had no idea at the time he was to be a part of this trade. Thought with the numbers bandied around he'd be a DFA for sure.

He got more than the bag he put on his head.

E: also there's apparently a trigger in that deal for a 4th year.

Good on him!

Anyone got time to compare our trades to get #3 with what the GWS did to get #1 last year ??? (Just to.put things into context) I think we clearly gave up less between the two scenarios iirc but im off to sleep (it's 2 am in Germany.....)

Picks 3, 12 and a future second for Picks 1, 53, and 57.

Pick 12 was the greater part of the Taranto trade (they also got 19).
The future second was the one they got from Collingwood for Bobby Hill (also swapped 40 and 43 which is neither here nor there).

So their natural Pick 3, Taranto and Hill
for
1, 19, 53 and 57.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

Back