Roast I've lost my faith in Chris Davies

Remove this Banner Ad

If Davies is off to Collingwood, I wonder if the club is aware. I seem to recall Peter Rohde gave the club plenty of notice to help with the transition when he finished up.

I remember driving back from the port way in the September 2019 and this gigantic-headed twat in a Renault SUV was tailgating me all the way down military road. I'm sure it was him because I could see that fat head clearly

he can FRO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still can’t wrap my head around why we take the deal in this situation then. Why do we care what Gold Coast do with 13? Because then we can’t get it for Houston? Then hold the campaigner to contract surely

so what was wrong keeping Houston and forget about pick 13 - and again we were desperate for it and telegraphed we wanted to get into the draft. And the Luco trade, good we are bad at negotiating. … us pulling out of the deal was worse for everyone, unless WE HAD TO MOVE HOUSTON ON SND WE WERE DESPERATE TO DO SO.

So what we say is total sh@t.

Farkn what

If we didn't take this terrible deal then we might have been forced to take a better deal somewhere else

The North deal must’ve hinged on getting Pick 13 from GC too, probably converting North’s F1. I doubt Pick 2 was ever on the table.

But we kinda got a Pick 2 in Lukosios anyway right so it’s all good!

This makes no sense. If Port really wanted to send Dan to North, I'm sure it would have been a better deal than the slop we received.

The North deal on offer was 13 (trading their future 1 to the Gold Coast for 13) and a late round sweetener.

The deal Port accepted was the best on offer, though that is not to say it's a good deal.

The North deal on offer was 13 (trading their future 1 to the Gold Coast for 13) and a late round sweetener.

The deal Port accepted was the best on offer, though that is not to say it's a good deal.
The best deal on offer was no deal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast I've lost my faith in Chris Davies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back