Player Watch Welcome to Port Adelaide Rory Atkins

Remove this Banner Ad

In 4 seasons with the Suns Atkins has managed just 37 games. Help us out here, is Atkins injury prone or not good enough to find a regular spot in a side that has not been good enough to make the eight? :think:

Atkins, McEntee and Ratugolea all in the same side and we are destined for mediocrity.

This reeks of North offering us Matt Campbell and a pick for Ben Jacobs. Campbell was delisted right after the trade period. We weren’t stupid enough to take that deal back then when Jacobs ultimately walked to the draft and now, we save Gold Coast $450k by having Atkins on our list.

Thats how backwards we have gone.

Rory Atkins! Is a ****ing port Adelaide player! Holy shit! Ya just got to laugh 😂 😂 😂 🤣 😂

For some reason, I find having this flog traded to us the most depressing part of today's trading debacle.

If the trade had been offered with the exact same criteria, but without Ratkins, I would have been disappointed but not surprised. He makes it infinitely worse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully Atkins doesn't jump on here and have a look at how he is welcomed to his new club.
He wants to come to your club and work hard to get a game.
He may not make it and may be depth but you so called supporters are a disgrace.

Be shitty with the club, the coach, the list manager, even the board for their decisions.

But if a young man wants to come and join your club, at least show him just a little respect.

Lick my taint on a 45 degree day champ

I just cannot believe that this club actually wants him on the list, surely it was a gun to the head deal, which makes it three players that the club doesn't want on its list. I.e. Clurey and Soldo
Salary dump or not if they didn't see him as potentially playing it wouldn't have happened, King Kenny not being able to sell the 'dream' to the free agents probably also lead us here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Welcome to Port Adelaide Rory Atkins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back